INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p16
Presents charts depicting private equity fundraising transactions for the third quarter of 2004 in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p14
Presents charts and a graph on the private equity market in the U.S. as of December 8, 2003. Third quarter 2003 all private equity fundraising by state/region; Private equity fundraising; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buy-outs.
- Private equity capital update. Carter, Michael // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/26/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 52, p12
The article reports on private capital investments in later-state companies in the U.S. According to the PricewaterhouseCooper/Thomson Venture Economics Money Tree Survey, investments in later-stage companies rose to 2.6 billion dollars in the third quarter. Life science companies raising 1.6...
- Private equity piles up. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;8/28/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p11
The article focuses on the private-equity firms in Southeast Michigan. Around $2 billion has been raised by at least 10 private-equity firms in the region. The flat stock market is mainly responsible for the increase in private-equity deal-making. According to Jim TenBroek, managing director of...
- What's in a name? Ashton, Marc // Finweek;1/12/2012, p28
The article discusses various issues related to stocks and investments. It is stated that the global financial crisis has created a number of mispriced assets with investors steering well clear of anything perceived as marginally risky. Data out of global private equity research firm Preqin...
- Controversy Dogs BDCs, Stalling Efforts. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 30, p7
Reports on private equity firms' selling of shares to the public using business development companies (BDCs). Characteristics of BDCs; Controversies surrounding the public offerings of BDCs; Total of BDCs waiting to launch initial public offerings.
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p20
The article presents data related to the performance of private equity fundraising in the U.S. and for the week ending March 28, 2005.
- Regulations Cramping PEs. Bajaj, Kapil // Business Today;6/15/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p22
The article provides information on the developments surrounding the private equity sector in India. It has been considered by private equity investors of the country regulatory issues to be the most important barrier to investment. It has been indicated in a survey that 42% of respondents...
- Listed private equity: time to get on board? McCormick, Dominic // Money Management;4/27/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p26
The article provides information on listed private equity for retail investors in Australia. The author cites several advantages of private equity investments including their unquoted nature and opportunity to invest in difference businesses. He examines the disappointing performance of several...