IPOs IN THE U.S
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p15
Presents data on initial public offering (IPO) deals in the United States, as of November 17, 2004. Iowa Telecom Services; PRA International; China Netcom; InPhonic; Ormat Technologies; Arlington Tankers.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p17
The article presents information on the most recent hundred initial public offerings. Information has been presented in tabular form. Information on offer date, offer price, and closing date has been given in the article. Some of the companies are MHI Hospitality, Otelco Telecommunications,...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 46, p22
This article presents information related to the performance of initial public offerings of several U.S. companies.
- Business Update. // Applied Clinical Trials;Aug2004, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p48
Presents news updates on the pharmaceutical industry, compiled as of August 2004. Registration filed by PRA International for an initial public offering of common stock; Corporate headquarters broken ground by the Biomedical Systems; Round of financing completed by Biomit Inc.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p19
The article presents information on performance of recent initial public offerings (IPO), and recent stock offerings. Information has been presented in tabular form. Some of the issuers of IPOs are Jed Oil, Marchex, New River Pharmaceuticals Inc., Shanda Interactive Ent, Cogent,...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p19
The article presents the evaluation of the most recent hundred initial public offerings. The data has been presented in tabular form. Information such as offer date, offer price, closing date, etc. has been provided. Some companies included in the analysis are MHI Hospitality, Otelco...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/6/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 47, p16
This article presents information on the IPO 100 Index which measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market. Monolithic Power Systems has an offer price of $8.50 and percentage...
- RURAL TELCOS SHIFT STRATEGIES WITH NEW HYBRID IPO FORMAT. Gubbins, Ed // Telephony;4/19/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 8, p18
Focuses on United States-based rural telephone companies FairPoint Communications, Iowa Telecom, Valor Communications and Alaska Communications Systems' separate filing for initial public offerings. Timing of the filing; Reason for the move.
- PRA Seeks $825M TLB for Buyout. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p37
The article reports on the search by contract research organization PRA International for term loan B for its purchase by investment firm KKR in August 2013.