- INTERNSHIPS. Benet, Siobhan // Black Enterprise;Dec2003, Vol. 34 Issue 5, 'Special section' p11
Provides information on financial services companies that offer internship programs in the U.S. Goldman Sachs; JPMorgan Chase; McKinsey & Co.; Merrill Lynch.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/13/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 39, p46
Two charts are presented that show brokerage and bank stocks ranked by performance including Merrill Lynch and Co., Wachovia Corp., and JPMorgan Chase and Co.
- Flash Points. Heller, Michele; Duran, Nicole; Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;9/20/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 181, p3
Presents news items related to U.S. financial services industry published in the September 20, 2002, issue of the journal 'American Banker.' Reply from J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s chairman and chief executive officer, William B. Harrison Jr. for the allegations about the bank's relationship with...
- M&A Fees: Some Boost, Others Cut. // American Banker;11/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 225, p23
Reports that Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Lehman Brothers, and Merrill Lynch & Co. charged more for merger advice in the first three quarters of 2004, while competitors like CItigroup Inc. and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. reduced their fees. Financial details of fees charged by several securities firms;...
- LOOSE CHANGE. // U.S. Banker;Jan2002, Vol. 112 Issue 1, p11
Presents news relevant to banks in the United States as of January 2002. Prospects that Morgan Chase Co. will purchase Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Increase of the pace of direct mail marketing among credit card companies in spite of the September 2001 terrorist attacks.
- Report: Large Banks Still Have Appeal. // National Mortgage News;5/1/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p12
The article reports on the forecasts of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. related to stock prices of large banks in the mortgage industry in the U.S. Merrill Lynch finds that Bank of America Corp. is undervalued relative to some of its peers and gives the bank a 50-dollar stock price objective. At...
- Major Consolidation Seen for Servicers. // American Banker;9/22/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 183, p11
The author reports on the consolidations which are occurring in the residential servicers industry. Mergers which are expected to occur in 2008 are mentioned, including Bank of America Corp. (B of A) purchasing Merrill Lynch & Co. and JP Morgan Chase & Co. purchasing Washington Mutual Inc....
- Merrill Hires Chase Derivatives Team. // American Banker;6/23/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 120, p20
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. has hired a team of 23 European derivatives salespeople from J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to win more business advising companies on managing risk. Leadership of the team by Antonio Polverino, a managing director of derivatives marketing for financial...
- Deft Growth Plays At the Altar. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;06/04/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 23, pS52
Reports on the advertising strategies employed by financial institutions to convey their messages to consumers in 2001. Theme of Morgan Stanley's campaign; Change in the tagline used by Merrill Lynch; Main idea in the overall message of J.P. Morgan Chase.