OFFSET ESTATE TAXES WITH FLOWER BONDS
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 12, 2005. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p33
Presents a chart depicting the plain and insured government obligation yield curves in the U.S. for October 12, 2005
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 7, 2004. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Presents statistics on plain and insured general obligation curves in the Far West region of the U.S. for July 7, 2004. Ratings; One- and five-year yield curves; Ten- and 30-year yield curves.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 27,2004. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p23
The article presents information on plain/insured general obligations yield curves for December 27, 2004.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for May 26, 2005. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32143, p47
This article presents statistical information on government obligation for various bond issues made by Southwestern states of the U.S., as of May 26, 2005. Utah government has offered 2.74% of return on investment in one-year plan, 3.08% returns in five-year plan, 3.58% of return in ten-year...
- Japan abolishes exchange taxes. Kojima, Eiichi // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb99, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the abolition of the transfer and exchange tax on negotiable instruments at all Japanese exchanges effective April 1, 1999. Other forms of tax that will be removed with this tax amendment; Advantages for bankers.
- NU ON THE WEB. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/1/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 3, p6
The article presents several web exclusives including Douglas Friedman on "Tips For Advisors on Estate Tax Uncertainties," Linda Koco on "Why Some Annuity IMOs Own Their Own Broker-Dealers" and Mary Sanderson on "Position Yourself For Success: Best Practices Regarding Retirement Plan Reviews."
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F353, p1
A table is presented that lists results of negotiable sales including due date, amount and coupon rate.
- Longer-Term Indexes Slightly Lower, Building on Previous Yield Declines. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p7
Reports on the status of the "The Bond Buyer," indexes for 2005. Increase in yield of the one-year note index; Decline of the 20-bond general obligation index; Citations on the basis point of the revenue bond index.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR NOV. 21, 2005. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p37
Presents a chart depicting the plan and insured general obligation yield curves for November 2005 in the U.S.