The Search For Adaptable Financial Software
- An Experiment in Software Error Data Collection and Analysis. Schneidewind, N. F.; Hoffmann, Heinz-Michael // IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering;May79, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p276
The propensity to make programming errors and the rates of error detection and correction are dependent on program complexity. Knowledge of these relationships can be used to avoid error- prone structures in software design and to devise a testing strategy which is based on anticipated...
- Tips from our Readers. Kramer, Bill // Cadalyst;Aug2004, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p58
Provides some tips for users of the AutoCAD computer-aided design software. Manipulation of color object relationship; Technique of selecting a layer name from a dialog box; Process of exploiting information inside AutoCAD with AutoLISP.
- Transformation of analysis model to design model. Prasad, Lalji; Patidar, Shyam; Rathore, Narendra Pal Singh; Bhaduria, Sarita // International Proceedings of Economics Development & Research;2011, Vol. 3, p213
In this paper we try to minimize the complication of how to transform analysis model into design model. We work to transform analysis model into four levels of design detail: the data structure, the system architecture, the interface representation, and the component level detail. During each...
- NARWHAL, a primary analysis pipeline for NGS data. Brouwer, R. W. W.; van den Hout, M. C. G. N.; Grosveld, F. G.; van IJcken, W. F. J. // Bioinformatics;Jan2012, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p284
Summary: The NARWHAL software pipeline has been developed to automate the primary analysis of Illumina sequencing data. This pipeline combines a new and flexible de-multiplexing tool with open-source aligners and automated quality assessment. The entire pipeline can be run using only one simple...
- Here's how to utilize Excel as a database. Altom, Tim // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/22/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p28
Offers tips on how to utilize Excel workbook as a database. Creation of a single data worksheet that has all the data entry in it; Web site focusing on how to design a workbook; Automatic changes in the referenced data on every analytical sheet.
- Practice Based Guidelines for Effective Software Architecture of Web Based Applications. Kaur, Parminder; Singh, Hardeep // Journal of Software Engineering;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p102
Software architecture is emerging as an important discipline for engineers of software. Software architects have been limited by a lack of standardized ways to represent architecture as well as analysis methods to predict whether an architecture will result in an implementation that meets the...
- DEFINING THE SEMANTICS OF RULE-BASED WEB APPLICATIONS THROUGH MODEL-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT. CAÑADAS, JOAQUÍN; PALMA, JOSÉ; TÚNEZ, SAMUEL // International Journal of Applied Mathematics & Computer Science;Mar2011, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p41
No abstract available.
- A New Kind Methodology for Controlling Complex Systems. Zundong Zhang; Limin Jia; Yuanyuan Chai // World Academy of Science, Engineering & Technology;Aug2010, Issue 44, p146
No abstract available.
- OFMC: A symbolic model checker for security protocols. Basin, David; Mödersheim, Sebastian; Viganò, Luca // International Journal of Information Security;2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p181
We present the on-the-fly model checker OFMC, a tool that combines two ideas for analyzing security protocols based on lazy, demand-driven search. The first is the use of lazy data types as a simple way of building efficient on-the-fly model checkers for protocols with very large, or even...