MAKING A MERGER WORK: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ISSUES
- Absolute Data and Intuistic link to form Ai. // Precision Marketing;6/17/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p1
Reports on data hygiene and management specialist Absolute Data Solutions' merger with data analysis agency Intuistic to form the integrated offering, Ai. Combined turnover of the merged business; Other joint projects of Absolute Data Solutions and Intuistic.
- DECISIVE ASSESSMENT METHODS IN SETTING THE EXCHANGE RATIO IN THE CASE OF ABSORPTION MERGERS ON THE FRENCH MARKET. Jurcau, Anca S.; Rachişan, Ramona P. // Journal of International Finance Studies;2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p49
The evolution of management instruments, the enforcement of the international accounting standards which highlight the concept of true and fair value, the internationalization of financial markets, the development of new technologies, combined with the need of information due to the increased...
- Tricom Document Management Expands Onshore Services with Acquisition. // International Journal of Micrographics & Optical Technology;2008, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p19
The article reports on the acquisition of Pacific Data Centers Inc. (PDC) by Tricom Document Management Inc. in the U.S. Founded in 1967, PDC is a data processing bureau that provides labor intensive services to its clients such as data entry, medical billing and lock box services using its...
- StorageTek Bulks U ILM. Kovar, Joseph F. // CRN;6/13/2005, Issue 1151, p12
This article reports that StorageTek Corp. has begun taking the wraps off the new line of information life-cycle management (ILM) products that reeled in Sun Microsystems Inc. as a potential buyer. The Lousiville, Colorado-based storage vendor unveiled a new appliance aimed at easing the...
- Document archiving and the space-time continuum. // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug98, p16
Focuses on the importance of electronic document archiving. Factors to consider in using the technology; Information on Computer Output to Laser Disc (COLD) and Document Image Processing (DIP) technology; How data and records are stored and retrieved in DIP.
- Erratum to: Grid-free interactive and automated data processing for MR chemical shift imaging data. Fur, Yann; Nicoli, François; Guye, Maxime; Confort-Gouny, Sylviane; Cozzone, Patrick; Kober, Frank // MAGMA: Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology & Medici;Apr2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p123
A correction to the article "Grid-free interactive and automated data processing for MR chemical shift imaging data," by Yann Le Fur and colleagues is presente.d
- Protecting Records -- What the Standards Tell Us. Jones, Virginia A. // Information Management Journal;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p70
Discusses key standards that comprise a good foundation for records protection. Information on the International Standards Organization 15489-1 and 15489-2 guidelines; Factors which are important in selecting storage and handling options; Requirements for the protection of electronic...
- Preface. // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 533, preceding p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the topics of reports within the issue which include engineering solutions in architecture and construction, measurement technologies, and processing of signals and data processing.
- Metadata Wants to be Free (and Muddy). Hillmann, Diane I. // Technicalities;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p5
The article presents information on the developments regarding the services of the Online Computer Learning Center (OCLC).