A FIELD GUIDE TO THE US. BUDGET
- Burning money. Grace, J. Peter // Vital Speeches of the Day;7/1/93, Vol. 59 Issue 18, p566
Presents speech by the chairman of W.R. Grace & Company and co-chairman of the Citizens Against Government Waste, given before the Commonwealth Club of California in San Francisco, California, on March 19, 1993, dealing with the issue of debt. Budget deficits; Bloating of American debt to $5...
- Grace's deficit battle. // Newsweek;12/10/1984, Vol. 104 Issue 23, p70
J. Peter Grace, chairman of the Grace Commission Report, believes the problem created by the nation's budget deficit is scary enough to upset even the country's youngest citizens, as exemplified in his $2.6-million ad campaign that is the latest volley in his war against waste in federal...
- J. Peter Grace. // U.S. News & World Report;5/1/95, Vol. 118 Issue 17, p22
Focuses on J. Peter Grace the former chairman of W.R. Grace & Co. His ability to turn the tired trading firm into a huge chemical and health care conglomerate; The Grace Commission which roots out government waste; His death at the age of 81.
- Latin America. Grace, J. Peter // Vital Speeches of the Day;10/15/57, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p21
Presents the text of a speech delivered by J. Peter Grace, president of W.R. Grace & Co., on September 9, 1957 which deals with business opportunities in Latin America.
- The end of a grace-ful era. Plishner, Emily S. // Chemical Week;5/10/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 18, p64
Presents an obituary for J. Peter Grace, former president and chief executive officer of W.R. Grace company.
- THE BUDGET: YOU CAN'T GET FROM HERE TO THERE. Levy, Michael E. // Challenge (05775132);May/Jun82, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p15
The article focuses on the government programs which are setting loose destabilizing forces within the budget which will keep it unbalanced. The author says that the somber news is that fiscal policy is getting out of control unless the U.S. Congress revises President Ronald Reagan's budget...
- J. Peter Grace Dies. // Chemical Week;4/26/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 16, p5
Reports on the death of J. Peter Grace, former chairman of W.R. Grace. Grace's contributions to the company.
- Our Investment Stake in Latin America: A PROSPECTUS. // Vital Speeches of the Day;5/1/55, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p1192
Presents the text of a speech given by J. Peter Grace, president of W. R. Grace & Co. in New York City, on March 16, 1955 which deals with investment stake in Latin America.
- PETER GRACE KNOWS 2,478 WAYS TO CUT THE DEFICIT. Meadows, Edward // National Review;3/9/1984, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p26
Presents ways to reduce deficits in the federal budget of the U.S. by Democrat J. Peter Grace. Policies of Grace regarding tax-increase; Strategies for saving of money; Saving of government money through asset management by the government; Description of other policies of Grace to reduce the...