DOES THE SLIPPER FIT?
- Figures Help. // Accountancy;Nov68, Vol. 79 Issue 903, p764
Reports on the booklet 'Figures Help,' the result of a study by Peat Marwick Mitchell and Co. of the management accountancy practices used by firms in the clothing industry. Study commissioned by the Economic Development Committee for the industry; Explanation of how management accounting...
- The tarnished image of Slater Walker. // Accountancy;Oct76, Vol. 87 Issue 998, p4
This article looks at results of a 1975 review of the financial position of Slater Walker Securities Ltd. (SWS). At the first meeting of the new board, it was decided to appoint Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co. and Price Waterhouse & Co. jointly to carry out a comprehensive review of the financial...
- Peat, Marwick adds librarians to firm's consultant staff. // Library Journal;11/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 18, p1986
Reports on Peat, Marwick and Mitchell Co.'s hiring of librarians as senior consultants.
- Peat's Ipswich link. // Accountancy;Apr1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1064, p32
Reports that accounting firm Peat Marwick, Mitchell & Co. have opened an office in Ipswich, England.
- Peats are the mostest. // Accountancy;Mar1978, Vol. 89 Issue 1015, p11
Reports the financial statement of Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co. for the fiscal year ending June 1977 in the United States.
- A VOTE FOR THE DOCTRINE OF SELF-HELP. Hardcastle, Alan // Accountancy;Apr87, Vol. 99 Issue 1124, p26
Supports the proposal by British firms Peat Marwick and KMG Thomson McLintock for the establishment of a single supervisory auditing council by the English, Irish and Scottish Institutes of Chartered Accountants. Combination of some of the existing functions of the Institutes; Relevant areas of...
- PEAT MARWICK: TAKING A RISK THAT PAID OFF. // Management Review;Jul85, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p57
Focuses on Peat Marwick Mitchell & Co.'s computerization plan initially conceptualized in 1982. Risks involved in the company's decision to computerize; Computer systems evaluated by the company; Peat Marwick's basic software package.
- Audit haunts Nakai. DONOVAN, BILL // Navajo Times;12/4/2014, Vol. 53 Issue 49, pA-6
The article reports on the tribal problems found by auditor Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Co. during the first year of Raymond Nakai as chairperson of Navajo Reservation.
- Peat's No. 1 again. // Accountancy;Apr1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1076, p30
Cites a report in the American newsletter 'Public Accounting Report,' which listed Peat, Marwick, Mitchell as the world's largest accountancy firm in 1982. Reported revenue of the company; Other firms included in the list and their respective revenues.