TONGUE SCRAPING VS BRUSHING
- THE EQUIPMENT: the TONGUE SCRAPER. Cutler, Rodney // Esquire;Oct2007, Vol. 148 Issue 4, p116
The article presents a series of products designed for improved dental and oral hygiene, including the tongue scraper. This tool is often overlooked by men in their oral and breath care, but is essential for eliminating bad breath. The scraper dispels accumulated bacteria in the back of the...
- Good Oral Hygiene. // Oral Health (0974-3960);Jul2012, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p16
The article offers information regarding good oral hygiene. It mentions that oral hygiene is the practice of keeping clean mouth and teeth to prevent dental problems, especially the common dental caries, gingivitis, and bad breath. It informs about the importance of oral hygiene to prevent the...
- Remo��o da saburra lingual: compara��o da efici�ncia de tr�s t�cnicas. Marocchio, Luciana Sassa; Do Concei��o, Maur�cio Duarte; T�rzia, Olindo // RGO: Revista Ga�cha de Odontologia;out-dez2009, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p443
Objective: Compare the efficiency of three techniques for tongue cleaning, by comparison of the amount of tongue coating removed by each technique. Methods: Tongue cleaning was performed using an Oral B 30 (Procter&Gamble, S�o Paulo, Brasil) toothbrush; a Saude Bucal (Odomed, S�o Paulo,...
- Shut Up and Kiss Me. Grossberger, Lewis // MediaWeek;5/1/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p26
The article focuses on Colgate 360°, a toothbrush that includes a tongue cleaner. The toothbrush can remove up to 96 percent more bad breath bacteria. It also contains specially tapered bristles.
- The Electric Toothbrush. Strass, Peggy; Kutscher, Austin H.; Zegarelli, Edward V. // Clinical Pediatrics;Sept1966, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p567
Examines the use of an automatic toothbrush in hygienic maintenance of the oral cavity. Aim of the study to identify the youngest age at which the automatic toothbrush might be adequately handled with reasonable effectiveness; Detection of the possibility of teaching children to use the...
- treats for your teeth. // Health (Time Inc. Health);Apr2004, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p32
Features several dental products. Reach Access Daily Flosser; GoSmile AM/PM Toothpastes; Oral-B ProfessionalCare 7000 Series electric toothbrush.
- CAVITATION - POWER BRUSHES. Price, Lea S.; Walmsley, G. // Perio Reports Newsletter;Mar2004, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p3
Presents a study on cavitation activity around the heads of power toothbrushes. Source of cavitation; Brands of toothbrushes used in the study; Clinical implications of the results.
- Four Variables Affecting Magnitude of Dentrifice Abrasiveness. HARTE, D. B.; MANLY, R. S. // Journal of Dental Research;May1976, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p322
Abrasion studies were done to evaluate which factors in addition to dentifrice abrasive will affect the wear caused by brushing dentin with abrasives. The factors were concentration, diluent, brush brand, brush hardness, and temperature of testing. Hard brushes were found to cause higher...
- Interdental Cleaning Range from Periproducts. // Positive Health;Jun2005, Issue 112, p7
Focuses on products launched by Periproducts to reach the places that a toothbrush cannot. Pro Flosser; Denti-Styx; Denti-Brushes; Oolitt Tongue Cleanser; Contact information.