- Put this call on hold. Mehta, Stephanie N. // Fortune;5/26/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 10, p162
Focuses on issues related to investment in the telecommunication sector in the U.S., as of May 26, 2003. Surge in the prices of stocks in the sector since mid-April 2003; Increase in the Bloomberg U.S. Telecommunication Services index by 9.5% since tax day; Uncertainty in the industry.
- MARKETS. // Multichannel News;11/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p40
Presents information on the market shares of several business enterprises in the U.S. as of November 2005. Percentage of the revenue growth of Charter Communications Inc.; Comparison between the stock prices in Multimedia Index and in Standard & Poor's 500 stock index; Increase in the shares of...
- TELECOM CORPORATE. // Telecom Asia;May2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p36
The article presents news briefs pertaining to the telecommunications industry in Asia as of May 2006. It presents the Asia telecom transactions index which includes AT&T's acquisition of BellSouth. The TA30 Telecom Stock Index for the period March 15 to April 13, 2006 is also presented. The...
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS Friday, July 1, 2005. // Daily Variety;7/5/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 1, p4
Presents a chart depicting the stock indexes of motion picture and telecommunication companies in the U.S. as of July 1, 2005.
- TA Index hits 8-month high. // Telecom Asia;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p46
Analyzes the performance of the TA 30 Telecom Stock Index in Asia for the period of July 14 to August 15, 2005. Companies that experienced biggest gains; Growth of markets in Malaysia, Indonesia and Japan.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;6/14/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p48
Presents data on the stock performance of broadcasting and telecommunications companies in the U.S. as of June 8, 2004. Performance of TiVo Inc.; Comparison between the Multimedia Index and Standard & Poor's 500 index; Closing prices of multiple system operators.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;8/29/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 40, p6
Presents charts depicting the stock indexes of television, publishing, and telecommunication companies in the U.S. as of August 29, 2005.
- STOCK FOCUS. // Multichannel News;06/26/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p34
Focuses on certain United States telecommunication industry stocks, as of June 20, 2000. Pegasus Communications Corp.; Top five percentage gainers and losers; Industry index.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p24
Presents share prices of wireless companies and subsidiaries based in the United States, at the close of trading on September 1, 1999. Performance of stock indices; Major dollar gainer; Major percentage gainer.