Mending The Fences
- NET DEALS GET SPRUNG. Reynolds, Mike; Gibbons, Kent; Moss, Linda; Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;4/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the multiyear pact deals formed by several television networks in the U.S. in March 2004. Affiliation pact between the ABC Cable Networks Group and Adelphia Communications Corp.; Remarks from Adelphia senior vice-president of programming Judy Meyka; Effort of Mediacom Communications...
- Adelphia's Great Outdoors. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p10
Reports the strategy of Adelphia Communication Corp. on marketing digital cable and high-speed modem services in the U.S.
- Adelphia's Cady is marketing VP. // Multichannel News;10/04/99, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p26
Announces the appointment of Thomas Cady as vice president for sales and marketing at Adelphia Communications Corp.
- Adelphia Dominates US, Europea Remains Free. // High Yield Report;4/8/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p4
Reports developments in the U.S. and European secondary market. Focus of the U.S. secondary market on Adelphia Communications Corp.; Assertion of the stock price cut of the Sierra Pacific Resource Corp.; Detail of the progress of the European secondary market.
- Moody's Downgrades WorldCom to Junk. // High Yield Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p5
Reports developments related to secondary market in the U.S. as of May 2002. Increase in the stock of Adelphia Communications Corp.; Decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade WorldCom Inc. to junk status; Investigation conducted by the Securities and Exchange Commission on the...
- CABLER PLUG TUGGED. Goldsmith, Jill; Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;4/22/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 37, p6
Reports on the threat of the Nasdaq to delist shares of Adelphia Communications as rumors heated up that the company may sell some cable assets to Cox. Focus of Wall Street on valuable Adelphia cable systems in Los Angeles; Percentage decline of Adelphia shares; Majority owner of the company.
- Affils use promo tie-ins to lure new clients. Forkan // Multichannel News;12/06/99, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p108
Reports on the increasing number of cable networks in the United States that are using sales promotions to attract new clients or categories to their local avails. MTV Networks as among the most aggressive in developing affiliate tie-in efforts; Adelphia Communications Corp.'s plan to link a...
- Back in the saddle. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p24
Features telecommunication company Adelphia Communications Corp. Launching of its broadband services; Assertion of plan to upgrade its cable modem termination systems; Marketing strategy.
- Mediacom, Adelphia Boost Offers. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;01/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p40
Reports on the United States bond market activities of cable television operators, Adelphia Communications Corp. and Mediacom Communications Co. Adelphia's increase of its intended convertible debt and senior note offering; Mediacom's plan to increase its placement of senior notes; Total debt...