- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- Late Summer Lethargy Continues As Municipals Finish Unchanged. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p2
Reports on the condition of the municipal bond secondary market in the U.S. Observation that buyers were not aggressive enough in the first part of the session to push bond prices higher; Contribution of the longstanding underperformance of short-dated Treasuries to the weakness in tax-exempt...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p28
The article presents information on a table presenting market indicators for municipal bond index, short-term tax-exempt yields, security prices, municipal bond prices, etc. in bond markets in the United States.
- Munis Finish Slightly Firmer in Quiet Day. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/12/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32960, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal securities in the U.S. bond market. The municipal market was slightly firmer as traders indicated that tax-exempt yields were lower by about two basis points. The Treasury market showed some gains with the yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- Munis Slightly Weaker as Big Deals Hit Primary. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/24/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32636, p2
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. bond market for the week ended May 23, 2007. It has been noted that the municipal bond market was slightly weaker on May 23 as the week's biggest scheduled deals hit the primary market. According to traders, tax-exempt yields increased by two or...
- Munis' Late Summer Rally. Hanson, Matthew; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/31/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32704, p1
The article reports on the condition of global credit and liquidity in the U.S. municipal market in the summer of 2007. Both economic indicators affect the municipal market as the credit spreads and yields were driven up. Bidders returned to municipals and high-grade yields dropped to 4.66...
- Yields Plummet After Fed Announcement. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/19/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33083, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal securities in the U.S. bond market as of March 18, 2009. Tax-exempt yields followed plummeting Treasuries after the Federal Open Market Committee announced plans to purchase more than a combined $1 trillion of mortgage-backed securities and...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p33
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Municipal bond index; Bond buyer revenue bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market data total returns.