Growing Siebert Moves N.Y. Office Downtown
- Siebert Taps Holley to Beef Up Florida Business. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p6
Reports on the business expansion of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. in Orlando, Florida. Launch of a new office headed by Tom Holley; Career history of Holley; Responsibilities of Holley in the company.
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/20/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p0014
The article reports on the appointment of Sean Werdlow as the first chief operating officer (COO) of municipal underwriting and financial consulting company Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. LLC as of January 20, 2014.
- Suzanne Shank, 45. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/8/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p40
The article presents information on Suzanne Shank, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Suzanne Shank is leading the municipal finance firm she helped found in October 1996, after opening a Detroit office for its predecessor firm in 1995. Prior to her...
- 24. SUZANNE SHANK. Stoneman, Bill // U.S. Banker;Oct2009, Vol. 119 Issue 10, p54
The article profiles Suzanne Shank, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co based in New York. It states that Shank was an engineer early in her career. She and Napoleon Brandford III meet with Muriel Siebert and launched the firm in 1996. It also mentions...
- Siebert's Carole Brown Stepping Down From Chicago Transit Post. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/24/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33189, p7
The article reports on the resignation of public finance banker Carole Brown as chairwoman of the Chicago Transit Authority to concentrate on her work at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. LLC in Illinois. She will step down from her post after Chicago mayor Richard Daley appoints a replacement. She...
- BUILDING STRONG BONDS. Simons, John; Coachman, Dale R. // Black Enterprise;Jun2010, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p176
The article features Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. L.L.C. (SBS), which was chosen by "Black Enterprise" as 2010 Financial Services Company of the Year. Suzanne Shank, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of SBS, says her pitch was she wanted to compete against other companies since they...
- Brandford Reflects on Firm's Record-Breaking Performance. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31174, p30
Reports on the success of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Performance of the company in the first six months of 2001; Worth of business managed by the company.
- Net earnings rise for Siebert Financial. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;05/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30643, p28
Announces the increase in the first quarter net income of Siebert, Brandford, Shank & Co. in 1999. Results for the same quarter in 1998; Factors affecting the increase.
- Playing With the Big Kids. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p1
Reports on the survival of San Francisco, California-based securities firm Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Products and services offered; Bond-financed projects of the company; Ranking of the company.