MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, November 17
- LOCAL INDICATORS AND CONSUMER PRICE INDEX. // South Dakota Business Review;Jun2001, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p13
Presents local conditions indicators for South Dakota and the consumer price index for the United States from January to March 2001. Estimated housing start value in South Dakota; Data on postal indicators for South Dakota; Percentage change on employment.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 20. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p2
Presents information on key economic indicators affecting the securities market in the U.S. as of July 20, 2004. Housing starts; Building permits; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 21. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p2
Presents key economic indicators in the U.S. for September 22, 2004. Housing starts; Building permits; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 19. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p2
Presents charts on economic indicators and the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 19, 2001. Housing starts; Building permits; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 19. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p2
Presents a chart showing the economic indicators in the United States as of July 19, 2005. Housing starts; Building permits; Municipal bond index.
- Stop the world we want to get off. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/24/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 52, p4
The article reflects on the implication of the decrease in housing starts and building permit issuances for citizens in the U.S. It notes that housing starts fell 3.7 percent in November 2007, while only 1,152 building permits were issued in the same period. It stresses that with fewer houses,...
- LOCAL INDICATORS AND CONSUMER PRICE INDEX. // South Dakota Business Review;Sep2003, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p13
Presents information on the economic local conditions indicators in South Dakota and the consumer price index in the U.S. from January to June 2002 and 2003. Housing start value; Employment rate; Taxable sales.
- CPI Tops List Of Indicators. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;04/17/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31119, p2
Reports on the scheduled release of economic data in the United States in April 2001. Expected increase in consumer price index; Housing starts and building permit; Initial jobless claims for the week ended April 14; Release of the Treasury Department's budget statement for March.
- INVESTMENTS. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/21/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p23
Several charts of economic indicators in the U.S. in 2006 and 2007 are presented, including total housing starts owned privately, change in consumer price index urban consumer (CPI-U) percentage and corporate stock trading activity.