Industrial Output, Capacity Higher
- Production Up, Capacity Holds. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase in production at the factories, mines and utilities with constant capacity utilization in the U.S. according to the data released by the Federal Reserve Board. Percentage of increase in industrial production; Rate of the capacity utilization.
- Industrial Production, Capacity Use Gain. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32280, p2
The article reports that production at factories, mines, and utilities in the U.S. continued to recover from hurricane season, according to the data released by the Federal Reserve Board yesterday. The country's industrial usage also continued to rise. Industrial production increase by 0.7% in...
- Industrial Production, Capacity Gained. McConnell, Alison L.; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p2
Reports on the increase in the production at factories, mines and utilities according to data released by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board. Contribution of the increase in consumer goods production and in the output of the manufacturing sector to the rise in industrial production; Percentage of...
- Industrial Output Up; Capacity Use Unchanged. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the increase in industrial output in the United States in September 2004, according to data released by the Federal Reserve Board. Percentage of increase in industrial output; Capacity utilization rate; Increase in production in mines, factories and utilities.
- FACTORY OUTPUT GAINS. // Foundry Management & Technology;May2002, Vol. 130 Issue 5, p12
Reports the increase in industrial productivity of factories by the U.S. Federal Reserve. Concern of the economists; Impact of energy prices; Increment of gasoline prices.
- Industrial production and capacity utilization: 1998 annual revision. Gilbert, Charles; Raddock, Richard; Ritterbeck, Robert // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Jan1999, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the 1998 revised indexes of industrial production (IP) published by the United States Federal Reserve Board and on related measures of capacity and utilization from January 1992 through October 1998. Discussion on revisions to production, capacity and utilization; Technical aspects...
- Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization for September 2001. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov2001, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p729
Presents statistics on industrial production and capacity utilization for September 2001 in the United States. Decrease in output of consumer goods; Decline of manufacturing output; Publication of a revision of the index of industrial production by the Federal Reserve Board on November 27, 2001.
- Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization: The 2004 Annual Revision. Gilbert, Charles; Bayard, Kimberly // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Winter2005, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on the revisions to the United States Federal Reserve Board's index of industrial production (IP) and the related measures of capacity and capacity utilization for the period from January 1972 to November 2004. Level of IP in the third quarter of 2004; Improved methods for compiling...
- Production Rises 0.8%; Capacity Use Hits 73.7%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/17/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33317, p2
The article presents the report from the U.S. Federal Reserve Board which indicated that the country's industrial production and capacity utilization have increased by 0.8% and 73.7% in April 2010, respectively.