Median CPI Up 0.2%, Cleveland Fed Says
- Median CPI Rose 0.1% in Nov. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/18/2014, Issue 34229, p1
The median Consumer Price Index increased 0.1% in November, the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland reported Wednesday.
- May Median CPI Up 0.4%, Cleveland Fed Reports. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32403, p2
The article provides information on the median Consumer Price Index (CPI) in Cleveland, Ohio. The Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) of the state recorded 0.4% increase in the retail price index for the month of May and registered an annual rate of up to 4.3%. This price measure inflation rate is...
- June Price Statistics. // Economic Trends (07482922);Aug2009, p2
The article focuses on the trend in consumer price index (CPI) which increased by 9.3% in annualized rate as of June 2009 in the U.S. The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland stated that the CPI increased to 2.4% in June followed by 1.7% in May, based on producer price index, prices of the new...
- Inflation and Prices. Meyer, Brent // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2009, p2
The article focuses on statistics regarding inflation and prices for the U.S. in August 2009. It states that the consumer price index (CPI) rose by 5.5 percent in August 2009, but the 12-month growth rate is still down by 1.5 percent. It says that several price moves have occurred, such as the...
- Cleveland Fed examines inflation. // Toledo Business Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that researchers at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (FRBC) and the Ohio State University (OSU) have devised a different way to get a core CPI (consumer price index) measure. The new measure is expected to bring actual inflation trends. The FRBC looks at median price...
- Cleveland Fed: Median CPI Up. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p2
Reports on an increase in the median consumer price index for November 2001 calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Median CPI Rose By 0.3% in Jan. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the increase of the median consumer price index in January 2002, according to the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Cleveland Fed: Median CPI Up 0.3% in May. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34128, p1
The article reports that the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland announced that its median Consumer Price Index has increased by 0.3 percent in May 2014, matching the pace set in April 2014 and following increases of 0.2 percent, and also presents report from Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- U.K inflation on the rise. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/21/2014, pA02
The consumer price index rose 0.4% in April, taking the year-on-year increase to 1.8% from 1.6%, in the 1t rise since June '13. Core inflation was up 0.5% on the month. Transportation, including air and sea fares, drove the increase, as did clothing and footwear.