- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32240, p37
Presents a chart depicting government bonds and other market indicators in the U.S. as of October 18, 2005. Short-term tax exempt yields; Securities prices; Total returns for municipal market.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/6/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33627, p17
A table is presented related to municipal bond of its daily and weekly transactions including average yield to maturity, bond buyer revenue bond index, and sales of bonds.
- Munis Firmer on Lower CPI Data. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32610, p2
The article reports that the municipal market in the U.S. was firmer on April 17, 2007, taking a cue from Treasuries, as the majority of the economic data came in lower than expected. According to traders, tax-exempt yields were lower by two or three basis points. Trades reported by the...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p25
Several charts are presented that depicts the performance of municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for March 2008 including short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, and municipal bond index and prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/11/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34220, p33
Several charts are presented that shows the performance of the short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, municipal bond index and municipal bond prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, municipal market data total returns, new-issue balances, and reoffering yields in the...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/8/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32852, p23
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of the municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. in 2008, including municipal bond index and prices, short-term tax-exempt yields, and U.S. securities prices.
- THURSDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32970, p1
Several graphs are presented depicting the bond yields of the U.S. municipal market as of September 25, 2008 including the government securities prices, municipal bond index and other economic indicators.
- TUESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32383, p1
Several charts and graphs are presented that depict the government securities prices, municipal bond index, and 3-day visible supply in the U.S. as of May 17, 2006.
- 1 Monetary policy assessments and strategy. // Monetary Policy Report (Norges Bank);Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p9
Several charts are presented depicting the rates of the monetary policy in Europe including the German 10-year government bond yield from January 2008 to June 2011, the consumer prices in the Group of Twenty countries (G20) from January 2003 to April 2011, and the rates and estimated forward...