Housing Chief Remains
- Alaska Housing Agency Sets $150M Variable-Rate GO Refunding. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31736, p3
Reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds by the Alaska Housing Finance Corp. in San Francisco, California. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the bond sale; Selection of Arimax company as the financial adviser of the deal.
- Alaska agency accelerates debt sales. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p1A
Reports on the plan of the Alaska Housing Finance Corp. (AHFC) to sell its debt before state lawmakers reconvene in January 2000 in an effort to avoid disruption of sales by any legislative measure aimed at changing its structure and budgeting process. Lawmakers' review of a bill that proposes...
- Alaska Housing Agency to Price GO Bonds for Harbors, University. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;01/11/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31055, p31
Reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds in Alaska by the Alaska Housing Finance Corp. for various projects around the state. Funding for a harbor and for the University of Alaska; Value of the general obligation bonds.
- Alaska agency rolls out unique commercial paper program. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30595, p3
Reports on the Alaska Housing Finance Corp.'s sale of the first chunk of its domestic commercial paper program in March 1999. Security of the commercial paper by the corporation's own liquidity rather than a third-party facility; Flexibility of the paper which allows its deals to be structured...
- BOND-WATCH. Finestone, Deborah; Sigo, Shelly; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/14/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31223, p11
Reports developments related to bonds in the United States. Postponement of the sale of $137.2 million of mortgage revenue bonds by the Alaska Housing Finance Corp.; Status of the planned $12.5 billion revenue bond sale of the treasurer's office in California; Improvement in the coordination of...
- Alaska agency's non-housing debt a smash both on the road and at home. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p26
Reports on the offer by the Alaska Housing Finance Corp. (AHFC) of non-housing bond issues. Governor Tony Knowles' authorization of state budget allowing the AHFC to hold back a dividend; Avoidance of yield penalties commonly associated with housing bonds.
- Dan Fauske, Alaska Housing Finance Corp. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p78
Focuses on the operations of the Alaska Housing Finance Corp. Securitization of share from the national tobacco settlement; Funds for the National Tobacco Securitization Corp.; Issuance of general obligation debt.
- 2011 CORPORATE 100 Listed by Industry. // Alaska Business Monthly;Apr2011, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p74
The article lists the top 100 business enterprises in Alaska for 2011 which include Alaska Interstate Construction LLC, Alaska Housing Finance Corp. and Costco Wholesale Corp.
- Maintaining Energy Efficient Buildings. Miller, Amy // Alaska Business Monthly;Aug2015, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p110
The article presents information on the 2013 report by Alaska Housing Finance Corporation named "Introduction to Energy Efficiency: A Guide to Managing Energy Use in Public and Commercial Facilities".