Assets Up $183.1M to Record $312.7B
- Weekly Reporters Post $639M of Net Inflows. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p6
The article reports on the $639 million net inflow of the weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds for the period ending in May 2, 2007 in the U.S. The reported net inflow is up from $602 million that was reported in the previous week and AMG Data Services says that it represents the 41st...
- Fortunes Turn for Munis, With $538 Million Inflow. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p7
Focuses on the municipal bond mutual funds market in the U.S. Recovery in net inflow experienced by the market in February 2004; Factors affecting the market; Outflow suffered by the tax-exempt money market funds.
- Utility News Helps Bring Tight Bids to California Market. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31045, p7
Reports on money market fund flows in California. Bid notes in the state; Tax-season redemption pressures; Total tax-free money market fund assets.
- Performance and persistence in money market fund returns. Domian, Dale L.; Reichenstein, William // Financial Services Review;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p169
Reports on a study which examined the factors which influenced the cross section of the returns of money market mutual funds, during 1990 to 1994. Importance of the expense ratio; Indepth look at government-only funds; Methodology used to conduct the study; Results of the study.
- Managers find unpredictability is the only sure bet. Ryst, Sonja; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p9
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States as of October 1, 1999. Effects of the looming instability of the Year 2000 date conversion; Liquidity strategy in uncertain times.
- Money-market mutual funds. Mathis, Marylin G. // Banking;Jul75, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p60
Presents information on money market mutual funds. Types of instruments invested in by money market mutual funds; Details of the operation of money market mutual funds; Factors that influence the popularity of money market mutual funds.
- Fund assets jump 3 ... in a month, but money market total slides. // American Banker;10/4/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 190, p14
Updates on performance of mutual and money market funds in August, 1993 according to the Investment Company Institute. Rise in overall assets and decline in money market funds; Total sales in other categories; Sales excluding reinvested dividends; Others.
- Retail money fund assets up $166M in week. // American Banker;11/19/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 222, p18
Reports on the growth of the assets of the United States' retail money market mutual funds. Data as of November 13, 1996; Growth posted by each category.
- Money fund assets top $1 trillion, after rise of nearly 19% in a year. Cope, Debra // American Banker;8/19/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 159, p16
Reports on the increase in assets in money market mutual funds for the period ending August 13, 1997. Total money market mutual fund assets managed by banks; Top banks in the money market mutual fund sector.