.MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, November 18
- Lacking Direction, Treasuries and Munis End Mixed in Short Session. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;9/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32211, p2
Presents updates related to municipal bond and Treasury market in the U.S. Effect of the potential economic fallout from Hurricane Katrina and the pause in the tightening cycle on the performance of bonds in the market; Contribution of the strong non-farm payrolls on the stability of the market;...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 6. // Bond Buyer;9/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32211, p2
Presents charts depicting economic indicators and major bond deals in the bond market in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, October 12. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p2
Presents data concerning the U.S. economy and bond market as of October 12, 2004. Major deals; Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, November 8. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32006, p2
Presents economic indicators relevant to the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of November 8, 2004. Major bond deals; Wholesale inventories and sales; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, May 24. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31890, p2
Presents economic data of relevance to the municipal bond market in the U.S. compiled as of May 24, 2004. Major deals for the week; Key economic indicators.
- Munis Weaker on Higher-Than-Expected Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/18/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32673, p2
The article examines the performance of bonds in the bond market in the U.S. The authors observe that the market was weaker deal after major economic data came in at higher levels than expected. Meanwhile, JPMorgan Chase and Co. priced $1.9 billion of gas supply revenue bonds for the Texas...
- Bids Lower As Treasuries Resume Their Slide. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32089, p2
Presents updates related to the bond market in the U.S. Move of participants in the municipal market to lower their bids after the decision of the Treasuries to resume their sell-off after a rebound; Increase in the municipal bond yields due to the eagerness of participants to sell bonds;...
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators including government securities prices, municipal bond index and bond supply in the bond market in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p42
Presents charts depicting the performance of various market indicators including municipal bonds and securities in the U.S.