A Commitment to Deficits
- Patrick O'Connell: Keeping centered and pure. Koteff, Ellen // Nation's Restaurant News;2/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p37
Interviews Patrick O'Connell, chef and co-owner of the Inn at Little Washington in Virginia. Frequency of eating at the Inn; Favorite mass produced food; Visit to other fine dining establishments; Viewed overdone food fad; Famous guests.
- The Inn at Little Washington. // Washingtonian Magazine;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p86
The article offers information on The Inn at Little Washington restaurant, located at the Middle and Main Streets in Washington, Virginia. Patrick O'Connell's restaurant piles extravagance over extravagance. His version of surf and turf is a precis of the house style, which makes the most...
- A delectable celebration. Forsell, Mary // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Nov99, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p94
Takes a look at the Thanksgiving menu at the Inn at Little Washington in Washington, Virginia. Holiday favorites developed by chef Patrick O'Connell; Mashed potatoes pureed with celery root; Apple-cider sorbet.
- Chefs' tables set to help ease high-end doldrums. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;6/16/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p1
Reports on popularity of chefs' table in reference to a 250,000 U.S. dollar bid in an auction to dine in the kitchen of Restaurant Daniel in New York. Impact of operating a chefs' table to the professionalism and motivation of the cooking staff; Comment of chef-owner of the Inn at Washington,...
- Lost miles versus fuel savings? // Motor Transport;6/13/2011, p12
The article offers the insights of Patrick O'Connell, director of tyre retread specialist Bandvulc, regarding the use of low-rolling resistance tyres which can reduce fuel consumption by 6% but some mileage is lost.
- Welfare for quarterbacks, running backs. Williams, Brian // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p13A
Points out that the Indianapolis Colts football team of Indianapolis, Indiana, should repay taxpayers for the assistance they receive in terms of millions of dollars by meeting their performance obligations. Cost to taxpayers of the construction of the RCA Dome, the home of the Indianapolis...
- Americans in Paris: Superchef stints mark 'Historical moment' in U.S.-Europe gastronomy. Parseghian, Pamela // Nation's Restaurant News;7/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p1
Reports that U.S. chefs are venturing into the food industry in France. Participation of Patrick O'Connell, chef-owner of The Inn at Little Washington in Virginia, in the Relais Gourmands group's 30th-anniversary meal; Holding of a series of cooking stints by some U.S. chefs in Europe.
- A Now and Zen Kind of Guy. // Border Crossings;Nov99, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p7
The article offers a report about Patrick O'Connell, a Canadian poet and photographer, and a recipient of the John Hirsch Award for most promising writer. The section discusses the early works of O'Connell, including information on how he became a poet and photographer. O'Connell also provides...
- Why I love…. // Commercial Motor;12/15/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5463, p10
The article presents the views of Bandvulc director Patrick O'Connell on the Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show which he regards as an ideal place for trucking companies to catch up with new developments and network with colleagues in the industry.