Moody's Gives Alaska GOs a Stable Outlook, Thanks to Boost From Oil
- Kentucky Plan Includes $1.2B of Debt. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31839, p1
Reports on the passage of a biennial budget bill of the Kentucky House for fiscal 2004-06. Bond requests; Impact of the proposed increase in borrowing on the state's bond ratings; Agencies where appropriation-backed debt is sold; Issuance of Garvees or grant anticipation revenue vehicles; Call...
- MICHIGAN: Genesee Gets Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33109, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the $238 million of outstanding debt of Genesee County, Michigan. The credit rating agency revised its outlook to negative on Genesee County's outstanding debt that is rated A2. According to Moody's, the negative...
- Moody's Affirms Atlantic City's Deep Junk Rating. // Bondbuyer.com;12/14/2105, p1
Moody's Investors Service affirmed its junk-level Caa1 Atlantic City, N.J. general obligation credit rating and kept a negative outlook late Friday citing uncertainty on whether there will be enough cash to make debt payments.
- Top-Notch Alexandria. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p33
Reports that the consolidated public improvement general obligation bond issue of Alexandria, Virginia has received a triple-A rating from Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service. Factors for the high rating, such as economic stability, conservative budgeting and strong debt...
- Moody's Knocks Down California's Outlook. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. revised the outlook on its A2 rating for California's general obligation (GO) bonds to negative from stable on June 25, 2003. The outlook change, which affects $34 billion in debt issued by the state, comes as the state sells $1.7 billion in GO in...
- Moody's: Puerto Rico Now Negative. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s revision of Puerto Rico's general obligation bond rating to negative. Moody's concerns on Puerto Rico's borrowing; Structural imbalance in Puerto Rico's budget for fiscal 2005.
- NEBRASKA: Omaha Debt Falls. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/22/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32987, p9
The article reports on a rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to general obligation debt of Omaha, Nebraska. The agency downgraded the city's unlimited-tax general obligation debt to Aa1 from Aaa in the third week of October 2008. It is also cutting its rating on about $40 million...
- Bond Bank Upgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32214, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the general obligation debt of the Alaska Municipal Bond Bank from A2 to A1 in Alaska.
- Dalton, Ga., GO Rating Cut to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating of general obligation debt issued through the Dalton Building Authority due to Moody's increase of health insurance and other operating expenditures in Dalton, Georgia.