It's about time!
- Make Morning Your Launch Pad. // Customers First;Mar2013, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p2
The article presents a timetable of what a worker should do in the first 15 minutes after he/she enters the office including turning on the computer, browsing for new office e-mails that needs sorting, and pulling the files for the best batch of customers and having them ready.
- Don't be buried by paper. Lacey, Hoda // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/16/2002, Issue 2531, p22
Presents a question-and-answer advisory on how to deal with paperwork. Removing oneself from unnecessary memo distribution lists; Time management.
- Solo HR pro? Prepare to play big in 2016. // HR Weekly;1/4/2016, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the solutions for key problems of solo human resource (HR) practitioner which include paperworks, time management, and compliance with employment laws.
- Get a life by clearing the clutter. Booher // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p16
Presents advice on managing paperwork and workload. Includes the practice of making lists and writing down information immediately; Creation of systems and routines for the daily duties; Working in marathons.
- Be of More Service. Jay, Joelle // Personal Excellence Essentials;Oct2010, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p13
The article discusses time-maximizing techniques that can help a person maximize his time. It cites the use of the calendar where one physically put into a place a written and concrete plan to use every hour productively. It refers to the 5Ds that work well when needs cut the time to get through...
- EFFECTIVE MEETINGS. // Executive Edge Newsletter;Dec96, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p7
The article discusses guidelines for managers to reduce too much time spend in meetings. It involves short breaks, avoid repetition of written materials, arrive early and start on time, take paperwork and avoid writing during meetings.
- TIME MANAGEMENT PRACTICES: PERCEPTIONS OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS' PRINCIPALS IN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA. Khan, Iqbal Amin; Khan, Dr. Umar Ali; Din, Dr. Naseer ud; Khan, Dr. Allah Noor // Gomal University Journal of Research;Jun2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p29
This study investigated the perceptions of secondary school principals (SSP) regarding time management practices (TMP) and sought to identify problems in time management in schools. A stratified sample of 344 secondary school principals was selected from seven divisional headquarter districts of...
- Hospital paperwork initiative to help GPs. // GP: General Practitioner;8/5/2002, p2
Describes the hospital paperwork initiative to help general practitioners in time management in Great Britain. Designs of the initiative; Implications for practice and time management of physicians.
- 1-Minute Strategies. // Administrative Professional Today;Aug2009, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p1
The article offers tips for corporate secretaries or executive assistants related to office management. Secretaries are advised to improve their daily planning by being specific. When doing paperwork and being interrupted, they are suggested to put a post-it on the page to mark the place in...