Officers to see new assignment system
- Chiefs face new way of filling special jobs. // Airman;Dec98, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p16
Reports on changes in the hiring of chief master sergeants for special duty assignments in the United States Air Force. Involvement of commanders in the assignment process; Special duty job description; Contact information.
- Leaders must focus on mentoring, providing career opportunities. Blackburn, Billy // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Feb2000, Vol. 52 Issue 1, pII
Discusses how the United States Air Force can keep quality people longer. Grade enhancement package for the logistics career field; Importance of mentoring; Opportunities for successful career; Improvement of quality of life issues.
- DIMHRS. Pair, Carlos // Officer;Oct2008, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p44
The article discusses the Defense Integrated Military Human Resources System (DIMHRS), a new program to be launched in 2009 that will integrate human resources management for the Army, Navy and Air Force in the U.S. The DIMHRS will provide an integrated pay and personnel system that supports...
- Use of Biographical Inventory in the Air Force Classification Program. Levine, Abraham S.; Zachert, Virginia // Journal of Applied Psychology;Aug51, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p241
The article discusses a study on the efficiency of the Biographical Inventory in predicting the relative fitness of an individual for a number of different occupational specialties in the U.S. Air Force. A comprehensive full-day battery, which include the school grades and other criterion data,...
- Enlisted notes. // Military Intelligence;Oct-Dec93, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p50
Reports on developments related to the US Armed Forces' Career Management Field (CMF) 98 restructure efforts as of October 1993. Meeting held in August; Priority projects; Contact information.
- Equal treatment for everyone. Conner, Jim // All Hands;Feb96, Issue 946, p7
Focuses on the Equal Opportunity Advisor Course for all branches of the military at the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute (DEOMI) in Patrick Air Force Base, Cocoa Beach, Florida. Discussion on racism, sexism and sexual harassment; Role playing as part of the curriculum; Lessons...
- Achieving your career goals through a developmental assignment. Rasmussen, Rhonda // Armed Forces Comptroller;Fall95, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on developing career goals in the Armed Forces of the United States through developmental assignment. Duties and responsibilities designed to broaden the careerists' perspectives of issues pertinent to Army financial management policy and practices; Components.
- Understanding and appreciating differences--your greatest professional development challenge... Wilson, Jackie // Armed Forces Comptroller;Fall95, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p33
Focuses on professional development in the Armed Forces of the United States. Changes and challenges; Personal preferences; Personal style inventories; International and external focus; Sensors and intuitors; Decision making.
- PLAID Contract Award Nears. Rivers, Brendan P. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Sep2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p35
Focuses on the plan of the United States Air Force to select a contractor to provide a Precision Location and Identification (PLAID) capability for military aircraft. Competitors for the contract bidding; Details of PLAID operations; Reliability of the PLAID technique based on results of...