HarperCollins Still Leading NYT Children's List
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS CHILDREN'S. // Book Publishing Report;10/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p6
Presents charts depicting the 'The New York Times' bestseller book publishers in the U.S. Rank of the company HarperCollins; Number of titles produced by Random House; Rank of Time Warner in the chart.
- Agent Steven Malk Finds a Classic in Bear Snores On. Anderson, Kori // Book Publishing Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p6
Features the children's book 'Bear Snores On,' published by Steven Malk in the U.S. Writer and illustrator of the book; Inclusion of the book in the 'New York Times' children's picture bestseller list; History of the publishing career of Malk.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p5
Ranks the top book publishers according to number of children's books on the 'New York Times' bestseller list in 2001. Top position taken by HarperCollins; Ranking of other publishers such as Scholastic and Random House.
- THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p5
Presents lists of paperback nonfiction literary agents in the United States. Accounts on the New York Times as source of the bestseller lists; Details of the ranks of different agents; Names of literary agencies.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p7
Presents the chart depicting the the top publishers of paperback nonfiction books in the U.S. according to the bestseller scorecard published in the newspaper "The New York Times."
- HarperCollins To Take Readers "Behind The Scenes" With P.S. // Book Publishing Report;8/9/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p1
Reports that HarperCollins Publishers Inc.'s Perennial division is following the lead of movie studios that add special features to DVDs by adding an extra page section called 'P.S.' to its paperback books. Features of the P.S. section; Origin of the idea for expanding the standby 'about the...
- Relationship Books No. 1 on NYT Advice & Misc. Lists. // Book Publishing Report;11/8/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p6
The article focuses on the Advice and Miscellaneous Lists of the newspaper "New York Times." Dating advice books aimed squarely at women are at the top of both the hardcover and paperback lists. Simon Spotlight Entertainment, the imprint which launched in September 2004, with "He's Just Not That...
- Don't Write the Obit For Picture Books Yet. Springen, Karen // Publishers Weekly;12/13/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 49, p15
The article discusses reactions to the "New York Times" article "Picture Books No Longer a Staple for Children," published in October 2010. Several publishers that "Publishers Weekly" (PW) spoke with disagreed with the report which cited the declining importance and popularity of picture books....
- NY Times' best-seller lists get longer. Flamm, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p29
The article offers information on the changes introduced in the book review section of the newspaper "The New York Times". The section had launched two separate lists for paperback fiction including one for mass market titles and one for the trade paperback format. It is stated that the addition...