Disney Publishing Inks Deal With Parragon To Boost U.K. Sales
- Hunting for New Customers at Toy Fair. // Publishers Weekly;2/24/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 8, p1
The article presents information on the New York International Toy Fair held on February 11 to 15, 2014 at the Javits Center with information on publishing companies' expansion of products. Topics include Bendon Publishing and their addition of children's consumer product items such as coloring...
- His Golden Days Numbered, Mickey Mouse Gets New Home With RH. // Book Publishing Report;05/15/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p3
Reports on Random House's signing of an exclusive licensing deal with Disney Publishing Worldwide. Terms of the licensing deal; Random House's plan to publish new titles based on Disney's live-action and animated feature films.
- Disney pub deal golden for Random as era ends. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;05/09/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 47, p1
Reports that Disney Publishing Worldwide has granted Random House the North American English-language rights for books based on Disney properties. Termination of Disney's contract with Golden Books; Poor financial performance of Golden Books.
- Sales, Losses Up at Trudy. // Publishers Weekly;1/5/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p16
Highlights the financial performance of Trudy Corp. in the first half of fiscal 2003 ending on September 30, 2003. Impact of the licensing agreement with Disney Publishing Co. on the financial performance of the company; Reason for the increase in net losses incurred by Trudy; Terms of the...
- Ironman: Armored Avenger. // Children's Technology Review;Aug2013, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p11
The article evaluates the 29 screen interactive Marvel storybook from Disney Publishing Worldwide Inc.
- Disney Publishing had strong '96, looks for more growth. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/20/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 3, p263
Discusses the Disney Publishing Group under president John Skipper. Success in 1996; The performance of adult publisher Hyperion; Television and motion picture tie-ins for books; The success of literature related to the motion picture `101 Dalmatians'; Expectations for tie-ins with Disney's...
- DEALS. Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;5/14/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 20, p8
The article presents several publishing news briefs for the week of May 14, 2012. Publisher Penguin Books purchased the global English distribution rights to a science fiction adventure trilogy by D.J. MacHale. Farrar, Straus and Giroux publishing group bought the global distribution rights to...
- People In The News... // Book Publishing Report;02/19/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p10
Presents news items related to publishers and publishing as of February 19, 2001. Appointment of Steven Miller as vice president of Disney Publishing Worldwide; Appointment of Chris McKenney as chief operating officer of Publishers Group West; Naming of George Mrkonic to the board of advisors...
- Court Rules Beardstown Suit Can Go Forward. Farmafarnaian, Roxane // Publishers Weekly;11/8/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 45, p17
Reports that an appellate court in San Francisco, California has ruled that Disney's Buena Vista Books is not entitled to First Amendment protection for fraudulent claims it made in the jacket copy of its Beardstown Ladies' Investment Club books. Information on the court's ruling; Details on the...