Crowe Chizek Expands
- Crowe Chizek buys Illinois firm. Adams, Brent // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/22/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p31A
Reports on the agreement of South Bend, Indiana-based Crowe Chizek and Co. LLC to buy the accounting firm, PTW and Co. Focus of Crowe's public sector practice.
- PARTNERS. // Accounting Today;1/24/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 2, Special Section p7
Presents news briefs on partnerships in the accounting profession as of January 24, 2005. Consolidation of the Public Sectors Services group of Crowe Chizek & Co. with accounting firm PTW; Acquisition of several firms by Fiducial; Possible merger of the Australian Association of Financial...
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Accounting Today;2/7/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p3
Presents an update on issues related to the accounting firms in the U.S. as of February 7, 2005. Consolidation of WithumSmith+Brown and Mendlowitz Weitsen LLP; Denial by a federal judge of a motion to dismiss the WorldCom Inc. class action litigation against Andersen Consulting; Completion of...
- CROWE CHIZEK CONTINUES SYSTEMATIC EXPANSION. // CPA Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the acquisition of the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP practice that is based in Mishawaka, Indiana by Crowe Chizek and Company LLP. Information on Crowe Chizek; Services offered in the Michiana area of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Crowe Chizek crosses border. Schneider, A.J. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p23A
Reports the merger between accounting firms Crowe Chizek and Co. LLP and Castillo Miranda. Terms of agreement; Purchase value of the Mexico-based Castillo Miranda; Reorganization of the executive department.
- CROWE CHIZEK BUYS BIG FIVE OFFICE IN FORT WAYNE. // CPA Journal;Jan2001, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the acquisition of PricewaterhouseCoopers company by the accounting firm Crowe Chizek & Co. Date of completion of the deal; Nature of the business of PricewaterhouseCoopers; Significance of the deal.
- Crowe Chizek strengthens Tennessee presence. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p15
Reports on the merger of Crowe Chizek and Co. LLC and Kruse & Associates.
- Crowe-Chizek merges with Kentucky firm. Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/22/97, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p7
Reports on the merger of Crowe Chizek and Co. with Eskew and Gresham company. Financial data of Crowe for 1997; Purpose of Eskew and Graham for signing the merger; Views of other accounting firms on merger.
- IBA ASSOCIATE NEWS. // Illinois Banker;Sep2005, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p23
The article reports that Crowe Chizek LLP, the holding company of top 10 U.S. public accounting and consulting firm Crowe Chizek and Co. LLC, recently elected Kent Fisher partner in Crowe Chizek's Oak Brook office.