S&P Improves Its Outlook on Houston's AA-Minus Debt to Positive
- Palomar Pomerado Health Raised to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p39
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded its rating for the Series 2005A General Obligation (GO) bonds of Palomar Pomerado Health District, issued by the North San Diego County Health Facilities Financing Authority in California. The rating agency raised the rating to A-plus...
- Down in the ratings. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;04/16/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p34
Reports on the credit rating downgrades of hospitals and health facilities in the United States in the first quarter of year 2001. Factors contributing to the credit downgrades issued by Standard and Poor's; Liquidity declines; Examples of health facilities with improved credit ratings.
- ILLINOIS: New Outlook for Hospital. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/9/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32915, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has revised its rating for Morris Hospital and Healthcare Centers' $11 million debt from negative to stable in Illinois. It states that the hospital's negative outlook has been revised recently into stable rating after an effort of increasing its...
- First Quarter Not-for-Profit Financial Results Indicate Stability. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jun2004, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p21
Reports on the stability of non-profit health care providers in the United States in the first quarter of 2004, as analyzed by Standard & Poor's Corp. Moderation of revenue growth; Ratio of credit downgrades to upgrades; Improvement of core operations.
- Lake Forest Revised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31843, p31
Focuses on the revision of the outlook on Illinois-based Lake Forest Hospital debt sold through the Illinois Health Facilities Authority in 2002 and 2003 by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Medical center plan by month's end, S&P says. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;2/23/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p6
Westchester County, New York, expects cash-strapped Westchester Medical Center to present to the county and state a complete financial recovery "work-out" plan by the end of the month, according to a credit rating agencyâ€”as the hospital faces the prospect of running out of cash as soon as...
- Hospital Gets Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p31
Reports that Standard & Poor's revised the outlook on Woodruff, Wisconsin-based Howard Young Medical Center's BBB-plus credit rating from positive to stable due to its improving financial operations and affiliation with Ministry Health Care. Rating affects bonds from a 1993 issue sold through...
- S&P Revises Outlook on Two Medical Centers in South Texas. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;1/30/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32805, p4
The article reports on the revision made by Kevin Holloran of Standard & Poor's Corp., on its outlook on the credit standing of the two medical centers in Dallas, Texas. Holloran increases his outlook on the Hidalgo County Health Service Corp., from stable to positive credit standing. He also...
- Prognosis Negative. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31766, p31
Reports on the change in the outlook assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp to the debt issued by the Medical University Hospital Authority in South Carolina. Affirmation of the BBB-plus-rating by Standard; Reason for the change of the outlook; Plans of the authority to issue bonds.
- INDIANA: S&P Negative on Hancock. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/4/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32291, p23
The article presents information related to Standard & Poor's Corp. The company has revised its standpoint for the bonds that were sold to Hancock Memorial Hospital in Indiana. The bonds were issued through the Indiana Health Facilities Finance Authority. Moreover, it also includes information...