- Colorado Treasurer Pessimistic About Current State of Tobacco. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31762, p1
Reports on the pessimism of Colorado Treasurer Mike Coffman toward the issuance of tobacco revenue bonds. Percentage of the interest rates; Discussion of the securitization proposal; Reduction of the budget deficits.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p31
Presents news updates on the bond market in the western United States as of July 23, 2004. Decision of Alaska governor Frank Murkoswki to use his line-item veto power to cut money from the state's 2005 budget; Orange County Transportation Authority's rejection of a proposal to seek county...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p32
Provides statistics regarding the bond market in the United States, compiled as of July 23, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply rises.
- Osborne considers launch of 100-year bond. Ellul, Joanne // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/14/2012, p21
The article reports that British Chancellor George Osborne aims to launch a Government bond with a repayment date lasting 100 years. According to some reports, the Chancellor also wants to test the case for launching perpetuals, bonds that pay interest indefinitely, with the principal never...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, March 2. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31833, p2
Provides information on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of March 2, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Bond Buyer's 3-day visible supply.
- Midwest Sales Inch Up. Devitt, Caitlin; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/13/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32815, p1
The article reports on the increase of tobacco bond sale in 2007 in the Midwest U.S. The sale increase by 1 percent which issues $74 billion of bonds, compared to the $73.3 billion issued in 2006. Borrowing respectively increases to $16.8 billion and $17.6 billion in the first and second...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p30
This article presents information on several bonds in the U.S. bond market.
- Philippines Global 25 Breaks Support. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/4/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the performance of the Global 25 bond of the Philippines. Factors influencing the performance of the bond; Value of the Philippine peso.
- Munis Little Changed; Bid Side Eases On Long End Ahead of Greenspan Talk. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p2
The article reports that insulated by relative value, the municipal bond market did not give up much ground yesterday, but the bid side eased on the long end in sympathy with Treasuries as participants turned defensive ahead of today's congressional testimony by Federal Reserve Board chairman...