San Antonio Selling $160M to Enlarge Its Atomic Power Stake
- San Antonio Stays on Schedule With $187M Utility Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32226, p34
Reports that San Antonio officials is scheduled to go to market with a multi-million dollar issue of City Public Service electric gas and gas system revenue refunding bonds in Texas. Structure of the bonds as serials with maturities ranging from 2021 to 2025; Use of the proceeds from the debt to...
- ETT Looks to Raise $150M. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;5/20/2013, p1
The article reports that Electric Transmission Texas LLC (ETT) is on the private bond market with a transaction of 150 million dollars. ETT issued its last private bond in June 2011. ETT is a joint venture of American Electric Power and MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company and it acquires,...
- The Windfall (and What You Might Do With It). Peters, Josh // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Aug2012, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p1
The author focuses on the performance of real estate investment trusts (REIT). He states that the dividend of Reality Income Corp. yields 10 years treasury bonds which depends upon the price of fixed rate bonds. He mentions the performance of American Electric Power Co. Inc. (AEP), Wal-Mart...
- Plan now for cold-weather operation of cooling towers. Michell, Frank L.; Drew, Dan H. // Power;Jun96, Vol. 140 Issue 6, p53
Discusses how American Electric Power (AEP) Co. managed to keep natural draft running amidst long bouts of high winds and low temperatures. Early operating history; Rebuild and design upgrades; Relocation of ice screens. INSET: Natural-draft towers at AEP date back to 1963..
- Cell burner retrofit drops NOx 50% at Muskingum River Station. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;Jan95, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p47
Reports the completion of the first cell-fired low nitrogen oxide burner system at American Electric Power's (AEP) Muskingum River Station in Ohio. Description of the cell burner; Controlled Combustion Venturi (CCV) burners; Startup testing results.
- AEP makes donation to Edison Birthplace Museum. // Coal Age;Feb97, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p25
Reports on the American Electric Power's (AEP) donation to the Edison Birthplace Museum in Milan, Ohio to defray the costs of electric bills in 1997.
- AEP offers carriers maintenance aid. // RCR;11/4/96, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p48
Reports that American Electric Power of Columbus, Ohio, has formed a subsidiary to offer personal communications services licensees assistance in establishing and maintaining their networks. Company to be named AEP Communications Incorporated; Services to be offered by AEP; Locations of...
- Amer. Electric Power set to turn on ad blitz. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/19/96, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p3
Reports on American Electric Power Co.'s plans to launch an advertising campaign in Cleveland, Ohio to familiarize potential customers with the electric utility. Competition with Centerior Energy Corp.; Depiction of American Electric Power as an energy problem-solver; Aim of building name...
- Electrifying ads. // Crain's Detroit Business;9/09/96, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p34
Reports that American Electric Power Co. will run print advertisements directed at the business communities in Michigan areas where it is still not permitted to serve. State regulators' preparation to open electric-utility competition.