Pennsylvania Issuers to Sell $153 Million Through 10 Transactions
- Volume Forecast to Rise to 3-Month High as Airport Deal Leads $6.02B Slate. Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;9/14/2014, p1
The article reports developments in the global bond market as of mid-September 2014, particularly the claim by Ipreo LLC and The Bond Buyer that a total of 8.9 billion dollar new issue supply is due to hit the primary market. The deals will be led by the 481 million dollar San Francisco Airport...
- Pennsylvania Development Authority Wraps Up Pricing of Sunoco Inc. Deal. Cantaldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p7
Reports on the preparation for the pricing of revenue bonds for the Sunoco Inc. project, a wastewater and sewage treatment facility by the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority in Pennsylvania. Sale of the bonds in a variable rate mode with a weekly reset; Responsibility of...
- Pennsylvania Agency Caps Of Utility Deal With $100 Million Sale. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p3
Reports on the plan of the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority to sell variable-rate exempt facilities revenue bonds in Pennsylvania. Terms and value of the planned move; Use of the proceeds to construct a power plant; Amount of the private-activity bond cap.
- Munis, Treasuries Show Little Response to Data. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p2
The article discusses the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. on August 3, 2006. Both the municipal bonds and Treasuries showed little reaction to economic data. Investors are still waiting for clues as to whether the Federal Open Market Committee will adjust monetary policy...
- California's $7.9B Deal Captivates Market; Munis End Session Weaker. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p2
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of May 6, 2004. Focus on the institutional pricing of California's economic recovery bonds (ERB); Treasury's announcement that it planned to sell three-, five- and 10-year notes; Ratings assigned to the California ERB;...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Aug. 16. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p2
Presents an update on the performance of the bond market in the United States on august 16, 2004. Empire Manufacturing Index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis Follow Treasuries Higher On Weaker Economic Numbers. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the U.S. as of September 1, 2004. Performance of municipal bonds; Decline in Treasury yields.
- Munis Finish Easier as Treasuries Make Return to Positive Territory. Johnosn, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the U.S. for October 18,2 004. Performance of the municipal bond market; Tax-exempt bond performance.
- Munis Stabilizing, Except for Long End; Arizona College District Issues $190M. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32076, p2
No abstract available.