Pulaski Financial Hires 5 for New Unit
- Mortgage Chief Leaves Pulaski. Kline, Alan // American Banker;9/27/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 187, p4
The article reports executive vice president Christopher K. Reichert of Pulaski Financial Corp. has resigned. Reichert, who had been with Pulaski since 1999, also relinquished his seat on the board of directors. Chief executive officer William A. Donius said Pulaski has no imminent plans to name...
- Pulaski in St. Louis Switching to Bank Charter. Nemeroff, Evan // American Banker;5/16/2014, Vol. 179 Issue F319, p7
The article states that Pulaski Financial plans to convert from a federal savings bank to a national bank, according to a press release as of May 16, 2014 from chief executive officer Gary Douglas, and that the Missouri bank will still be regulated by two federal agencies.
- Mortgage Slowdown Crimps Pulaski. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;1/19/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 10, p11
Brief information is given about the financial performance of Pulaski Financial Corp. which reported a profit of $3 million in its first-quarter fiscal year that ended on December 31, 2011.
- Loan Slowdown Hurts Pulaski. Stewart, Jackie // National Mortgage News;2/6/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p8
The article reports on the 3% decline in the profits and almost 10% fall in the net interest income of Pulaski Financial Corp. in the first quarter (1Q) of its fiscal year due to the mortgage activity slowdown.
- Pulaski in Missouri Names Co-Heads for Mortgage Division. Todd, Sarah // American Banker;1/ 7/2014, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p25
The article states that Pulaski Financial in St. Louis, Missouri hired executives Chris Simms and Steve Greiff as co-presidents of its mortgage division, according to a January 3, 2014 report in the "St. Louis Business Journal."
- 1st Bancorp of Ind. Pans Takeover Bid. Jackson, Ben // American Banker;3/19/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 53, p7
Reports on the announcement made by First Bancorp of Indiana Inc. that its board of directors has rejected Pulaski Financial Corp.'s unsolicited offer to buy the company. Reason for the refusal.
- making the transition to a commercial lending model. Milligan, Jack // Community Banker;Jan2006, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p32
The article discusses factors that should be considered by U.S. community banks when making the transition to a commercial lending model, based from the experience of Saint Louis, Missouri-based Pulaski Financial Corp. As the Pulaski experience shows, the advantages of this strategic...
- Arts Benefit from Pulaski Branch Sale. Jackson, Ben // American Banker;7/5/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 127, Special section p2
This article reports on donations of $250,000 to the Arts and Education Council of Greater St. Louis, and $250,000 to the St. Louis Arts Museum by the Pulaski Financial Group in Missouri. Pulaski earned nearly $2.5 million in profits from the sale of its Kansas City branch to UMB Financial Corp....
- St. Louis' Pulaski Ends Bid for Ind. Bank. Jackson, Ben // American Banker;5/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 83, p7
Reports that Pulaski Financial Corp. is selling its interest in First Bancorp of Indiana Inc. back to the Evansville, Indiana, company. First Bancorp's announcement of its plan to buy back shares from Roosevelt Group LLC and Bradshaw Capital Management LLC.