BNY Expands Effort With Boston Office
- Bank of N.Y. Plans Another Fla. Center. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;4/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 69, p20
Reports on plans of the Bank of New York Co. to open an operations center in East Orlando, Florida, in July 2003. Number of employees to be recruited by the center for security servicing.
- Bank of New York Back in Old Office. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p29
Reports the relaunching of the office building of the Bank of New York in New York. Restoration of the damaged caused in the collapse of the World Trade Center; Replacement of the windows; End of using temporary offices.
- Bank of New York's Griffith Retiring. Kulikowski, Laurie // American Banker;3/11/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 48, p20
States Alan R. Griffith, vice chairman at Bank of New York Co. Inc., will retire in June. Griffith's career highlights; Indication no successor has been selected at this time.
- Tomecek Set to Leave Lockwood Advisors. // Money Management Executive;10/11/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on executive Chris Tomecek's announcement to leave Lockwood Advisors Inc., a subsidiary of Bank of New York Co. Inc. Lockwood, an affiliate of Pershing, said that Tomecek's current duties, which include sales management, marketing and investment services, will be handled by...
- Nabanco buys Bank of N.Y.'s card portfolio. // American Banker;6/21/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 118, p11
Reports on Nabanco's purchase of a card portfolio from the Bank of New York. Nabanco as a subsidiary of First Financial Management Corp.; Portfolio consisting of small and medium-size Mastercard- and Visa-accepting merchants in New Jersey; Other acquisitions.
- Bank of New York to manage Postal Service deposits. // Westchester County Business Journal;02/02/98, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p24
Announces the US Postal Service's agreement for the Bank of New York to manage the cash flow of 1,078 post offices in its New York metropolitan area. Value of the contract in terms of deposit volume; Rationale behind the agreement; Background on the Bank of New York.
- Bank of N.Y. Adds Title for Pershing Chief. // American Banker;6/1/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 104, p9
The article reports that Bank of New York Co. Inc. will appoint Richard F. Brueckner as senior executive vice president. Brueckner has been serving as chief executive officer of Pershing LLC, a subsidiary of Bank of New York. Brueckner will keep his position on Bank of New York's executive...
- Tripodi sees smooth shift to Bank of New York position. CARDONA, MERCEDES M. // Advertising Age;1/20/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p30
The article reports on the appointment of Joseph Tripodi as first chief marketing officer of New York-based Bank of New York Co Inc. Tripodi was hired to build a global marketing function at the bank, a similar charge to his previous post. He was previously the chief marketing officer of the...
- Cost-Cutting Update from Bank of N.Y. Kulikowski, Laurie // American Banker;1/27/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 18, p19
Discusses expenses from a cost-savings program at the Bank of New York Co. Inc. Financial data on the company, including overall expenses and projected earnings-per-share growth; Comment of Chief Executive Thomas A. Renyi about the control of head count in relation to expense; The idea to move...