New York City Seeks Savings With Unique, $496M Taxable Deal
- S&P Gives N.Y.C. Water Big Upgrade. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;05/31/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30902, p1
Reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority received an upgrade in its bond ratings from Standard & Poor's. Impact of the improved bond rating on the water authority's outstanding debt; Factors behind the improved bond rating for the water authority's bond issues.
- NYC Waters Priced; Munis Steady. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/20/2015, p1
New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority's increased the size of its revenue bond deal to $498 million from $475 million in pricing for institutions on Thursday. Meanwhile, prices of top-rated municipal bonds ended unchanged, according to traders.
- Muni Yields Rise; NYC MWFA Priced for Institutions. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;4/1/2015, p1
Prices on top-quality municipal bonds were weaker at mid-session, traders said, with yields on some maturities up by as much as one basis point.
- Market Close: New York Water Secondary Follows Primary. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;9/16/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34178, p1
The article reports on municipal bond deals in the New York secondary money market following the slow activity in the primary market as of September 2014. Topics discussed include increased trading on the securities of the New York City Municipal Water Financing Authority, ratings assigned by...
- Water Sale Hits the Spot. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/30/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33654, p7
The article reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority has priced 400 million dollars of second-resolution, fixed-rate tax-exempt bonds through negotiated sale on January 24, 2012.
- De Blasio Submits $78B Budget for N.Y. City. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/10/2015, p1
Mayor Bill de Blasio has submitted a $77.7 billion budget to the City Council with public safety enhancements as a theme.
- Fitch Drops LAX Outlook. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p37
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' decision to revise its outlook on the City of Los Angeles Department of Airports to stable from negative on July 24, 2006. It discusses the stabilization of the airport's passenger base. The article also reports that the airport agency also operates airports...
- Monday's Market: Municipal Bonds, Futures Prices Given Lift by Rising Treasuries. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the U.S. municipal dollar bond prices for the possible gains in the future contract made behind a treasury market rally as of February 5, 2002. Prices of revenue bonds of Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority; Yilds on bonds due 2007 and 2012 set equal to...
- WISCONSIN: Sunny News for St. Croix. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of the Aa2 municipal bond rating of Saint Croix County in Wisconsin.