MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, November 15
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32059, p2
The article reports on the bond market position of New York as existing on Thursday 27th January 2005. The report includes economic indicators and data pertaining to the market activities of that particular day. Theses dates and forecasts are based on the estimates, which have been prepared by...
- Munis Finish Flat to Firmer Ahead of Payrolls Data. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;1/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32293, p2
The article reports that the municipal bond market has finished strong and firm as investors put their January 2006 coupon and principal payments ahead of the release of the December 2005 non-farm payrolls. The non-farm payrolls will contribute to a significant market movement. Based on the poll...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 12. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p2
Presents charts on municipal bond trading in the United States on May 12, 2004. Economic indicators; Import prices; International trade; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply.
- Munis Finish Flat to Slightly Lower; Inactivity Discourages Price Cuts. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p2
The article reports that municipal bond prices fell slightly lower level as market participants received uncertain direction from a Treasury market that fell through recent lows before climbing back to the unchanged mark. A trader in New York said the municipal market had a negative tone, but...
- Longer Municipals Eventually Climb Following Technical Treasury Rally. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;5/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32139, p2
The article focuses on longer-dated municipal bond prices that climbed higher in response to a largely technical rally in Treasuries, which pushed the U.S. government bond prices closer to the top of the range established. Municipal Market Data adjusted yields only two basis points lower on the...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, February 23. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p2
The article presents statistical data on economic indicators. Some of the indicators are consumer price index, government securities prices, municipal bond index, and others.
- Munis, Treasuries Both Reverse Rally as Data Comes in Stronger Than Expected. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p2
Reports on the growth in municipal bond activity and business conditions in the U.S. in 2004. Indicators of declines in bond prices and increases in yield; Secondary market activity; Trends in government bond market; Market and economic indicators.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32488, p1
Several charts and graphs are presented depicting the market performance of municipal bonds, economic indicators, and the prices of government securities in the U.S. as of October 16, 2006.
- Munis Finish Flat Despite Early Tone After Greenspan Expresses Concerns. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. after Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan expressed concern about the rising asset prices. Comments of economists regarding the central bank's forecasts and monetary policy; Statement of Mike Moran, chief economist at...