Firms' export behavior
- Export Success of Czech Firms. // Czech Business & Trade;2003, Issue 9/10, p10
Presents news briefs pertaining to firms in the Czech Republic that have successfully established export operations. OEZ Letohrad's delivery of circuit breakers to Angola; Grund's supply of bathroom fittings to department stores belonging to Germany's I+M chain.
- Tucson-area exporters. Rager, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;01/11/99, Vol. 8 Issue 42, p10
Presents the top 12 Tucson, Arizona-area exporters, ranked by total estimated 1998 export sales. Company name and address; Contact information; Total estimated 1998 export sales; Number of employees; Types of products exported; Major regions/countries served; Principal director/international...
- Third straight decline in merchandise exports. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;9/28/2001, p1
Reports on merchandise exports of companies in Canada for July 2001. Merchandise trade balance; Effects of summer shutdowns and model year change-overs.
- Indiana success stories help drive foreign sales. Schneider, A.J. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/11/96, Vol. 16 Issue 52, p4
Reports on the growth of exports by Indiana-based business enterprises for the first three quarters of 1995. Expected total exports for 1995; Total exports by the state; Reason for the growth; Comment by Carlos Barbera, director of international trade for the Indiana Department of Commerce.
- Just do it. // Caribbean Business;10/4/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p26
Editorial. Comments on the potential of local business enterprises to engage in export trade in Puerto Rico. Effect of financing and marketing problems on local businesses; Challenges posed on local business deals; Importance of exports on economic growth.
- Exporting to help sales -- driving growth in Michigan. Deamud, Jennifer // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/14/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p21
The article reports that the state of Michigan is encouraging the business sector to export because it will help increase sales and drive economic growth in the state.
- Who to contact to get your goods over there. // Crain's New York Business;1997 Book of Lists, Vol. 12 Issue 53, p34
Presents corporate information on a number of agencies and business enterprises in New York and surrounding areas, that help companies sell goods overseas.
- For more information... Swartley, Ed // Colorado Business Magazine;Sep96, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p76
Lists Colorado's largest high-technology trading partners. Contact information; Classes on importing, exporting and finance.
- Unobserved Firm Heterogeneity and the Size-Exports Nexus: Evidence from German Panel Data. Wagner, Joachim // Review of World Economics;2003, Vol. 139 Issue 1, p161
Examines the relationship between the size of a business enterprise and exports in Germany. Export/sales ratio; Fixed-effects fractional logic regression model; Microeconometrics of exporting.