Neural networks in a market efficiency context
- Editorial. Roodhouse, Simon // Creative Industries Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p89
This article discusses various topics published within the issue including one about ways in which countries are considering developing within the creative industries and another on structural paradoxes between facing start-up entrepreneurs.
- Lighting up the night. Hartnell, Caroline // Alliance;Jun2011, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including social entrepreneurship, lack of distinction between for-profits and non-profits in social entrepreneurship and support of energy entrepreneurship.
- Convergence of Normal Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship. // Convergence of Normal Entrepreneurship & Social Entrepreneurship;Feb2012, p1
Video Length: One minute, 12 seconds. A quick discussion about the difference about normal entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs, and what the future of entrepreneurship could look like.
- Empreendedorismo no Brasil: situaÃ§Ã£o e tendÃªncias. Ramlow Campelli, Magali Geovana; Filho, Nelson Casarotto; Prata Barbejat, Myriam Eugênia Ramalho; de Oliveira Moritz, Gilberto // Revista de CiÃªncias da AdministraÃ§Ã£o;Jan2011, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p133
This article presents the current situation and trends of entrepreneurship in Brazil. Emphasis was given to initiatives adopted in the country, which focus on the evaluation of the results produced by the Empretec program and the performance outlined in the reports of the Global Monitor...
- MARKETING MIX FACTORS AS MODERATORS OF THE CORPORATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP - BUSINESS PERFORMANCE RELATIONSHIP - A MULTISTAGE, MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS. Barrett, Hilton; Balloun, Joseph L.; Weinstein, Art // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Spring2000, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p50
Presents information on a study which established a link between firm's corporate entrepreneurship behavior and business performance. Overview of corporate entrepreneurship; Synergism between entrepreneurship and marketing; Implications of corporate entrepreneurship for marketing management.
- NEW BLOOD MAKES A MARK. Pitroda, Sam // Siliconindia;Oct2000, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p108
Focuses on the entrepreneurial spirit in India's high technology industry. Contribution of technology to the rebirth of the entrepreneurial spirit in the country; Emergence of a new breed of entrepreneurs as the local business community ventures adjusts to technological innovations; Need for...
- The HRD Professional as Entrepreneur. Sussman, Lyle; Kuzmits, Frank // Training & Development Journal;Aug86, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on the importance of developing an entrepreneurial orientation among human resources development (HRD) professionals in the success of the individual and the organization. Comparison between the administrative function and entrepreneurial function of the HRD; Strategies designed to move...
- Do you have what it takes to own a business? // PHC Profit Report;9/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p6
Presents a seven-question quiz to help service technicians determine if they are ready to own a business.
- Entrepreneurial motivation. Shane, Scott; Locke, Edwin A.; Collins, Christopher J. // Human Resource Management Review;Summer2003, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p257
Recent research on entrepreneurship has focused largely on macrolevel environmental forces [Aldrich, H. (2000). Organizations evolving. Beverly Hills: Sage] and the characteristics of entrepreneurial opportunities [Christiansen, C. (1997). The innovators dilemma. Cambridge: Harvard Business...