Bank credit evaluation procedures and the development of a secondary market for C&I loans
- Debt in the Accountancy Sector. // Credit Control;1999, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on what would happen to companies, already under pressure, if their formal lenders should loose faith in the event of a downturn. Information on the companies identified by the `Plimsoll Portfolio Analysis of the Accountants Industry' that are carrying above industry average capital...
- Drafting Your Business Loan Policy. // Credit Union Directors Newsletter;Mar2000, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p1
Discusses the planning and development of a business lending policy for credit unions.
- Credit rationing by loan size in commercial loan markets. Schreft, Stacey L.; Villamil, Anne P. // Economic Review (00946893);May/Jun92, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p3
Presents a theoretical model in which a profit-maximizing lender may ration credit to businesses by restricting loan size. Occurrence of rationing despite the absence of differences across borrowers in default risk or loan administration costs; Model's prediction of an interest rate-loan size...
- Homework for Member Business Lenders. // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;12/15/2003, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p4
Offers a guide to credit unions in performing technology review before adding member business loans to its portfolio.
- MBL Growth Without Hike. // Credit Union Times;1/9/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p11
The article focuses on the popularity of the Member Business Loan (MBL), a type of commercial loan, offered by the credit unions.
- Why A Subprime 'Yes' Is Better Than A Prime 'No' Uffman, Craig // Credit Union Journal;03/26/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p4
Discusses the opportunities for credit unions in the sub-prime market in the United States. Developments which led to the birth of the sub-prime market; Factors which make it difficult for credit unions to justify the offering of sub-prime loans to members; Exponential growth expected in the...
- Credit unions increase commercial lending. Ryan, Jim T. // Central Penn Business Journal;4/20/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p17
The article reports on the commercial lending initiated by larger credit unions for their big development projects in Pennsylvania which is often limited by the institution size, federal caps, and focus.
- Ready for business. Molvig, Dianne // Credit Union Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p46
Focuses on the adoption of a business-lending options by credit unions in the U.S. Means of applying a business loans at a credit union; Increase on the demands for business loans; Standard burden for commercial loans.
- Loan Growth (Finally) Outpaces Savings During July. // Credit Union Journal;9/15/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the loan growth of the credit unions in the U.S. Increase of the loan-to-share ratio; Escalation of the regular shares; Increase of the dollar amount of loans.