Rodale Still Running With Diet Books, Boosts Online Marketing
- Rodale Magazines tones up its customer database. Rubach, Emma // Precision Marketing;1/11/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p5
Reports that Rodale Magazines, publisher of the 'Men's Health' magazine, is planning too overhaul its database. Intention behind the move; Expectation from the database.
- Rodale launches imprint, new branding campaign. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;4/5/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 14, p17
Focuses on United States-based publisher Rodale Press' expansion of its trade book program. Response to a drop in revenues in 1998; Creation of an imprint called, Rodale Reach; Brand-awareness campaign; Number of books sold through its online bookstore in 1998.
- Rodale launches spirituality line. Garrett, Lynn // Publishers Weekly;9/23/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 39, p18
Reports on the trade imprint for spirituality called Daybreak Books launched by Rodale Books, subsidiary of Rodale Press Inc. Spring 1997, as time scheduled for three releases; Plan by the imprint to published 12 titles a year; The Daybreak imprint as a key element in Rodale's plans for...
- Bobby Darin: A Life (Book). Perone, James E. // Library Journal;10/1/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 16, p83
Reviews the book "Bobby Darin: A Life," by Michael Seth Starr.
- RODALE'S ROSE. // Cincinnati Magazine;Mar2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p20
Pete Rose's book, "My Prison Without Bars," is being published by the Rodale Press Inc., the same company that publishes "Prevention," "Organic Gardening" and "Backpacker" magazines. Jeremy Katz is the editor of the book. Although Rodale has been working with sports and athletes for years, they...
- Rodale's New Attitude. Kaplan, Michael // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;11/1/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p57
Reports on the corporate changes instituted by Steven Murphy, president of Emmaus, Pennsylvania-based publishing firm Rodale Inc. Company history; Reduction of executive turnover; Creation of five operating units that align the company's assets around their core subjects; Promotion of several...
- 'Organic' to offer style title. Fine, Jon // Advertising Age;4/9/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on Rodale Press Inc.'s plan to launch an organic-themed lifestyle magazine called "Organic Style" in the U.S. The magazine offers a softer side to the subject compared to other titles in the same category. The target readers' median is 39 but the team behind the magazine...
- Health publisher selects B'lowfish for youth activity. // Marketing (00253650);12/4/2003, p8
Rodale Books, the publisher of health and fitness titles, has briefed B'lowfish to create a mailing for its title "The Herbal Drugstore." The pack contains a 20-page magazine, and includes offers and incentives aimed at a more youthful audience than its typical reader. The company is keen to...
- Rodale Book Unit Grows Up. // Publishers Weekly;5/2/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the success of the trade group unit of Rodale. Revenue posted by the unit in 2004; Changes in the company's management team; Books published by the company.