- BBVA Watch. // Caribbean Business;8/24/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p19
Several charts are presented that list producer price index, economic indicators, and market interest rates and commodities and foreign exchange.
- Producer Price Indexes -- 1982= 100. // Official Board Markets;11/19/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 47, p13
Presents a chart depicting producer price indexes as of 2003-2005 in the U.S.
- Producer Price Index Release Dates. // PPI Detailed Report;Jan2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, pi
A table is presented which lists the schedule of release dates for the producer price index data in 2013.
- Thursday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;1/15/2015, p1
A chart is presented that lists economic indicators in the U.S. as of January 15, 2015 including Empire State manufacturing, initial jobless claims and producer price indexes (PPI) core.
- Wednesday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34344, p1
A chart is presented depicting economic indicators as of July 2015 including capacity utilization, industrial production, and producer price index (PPI) core.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Oct95, p22
Presents a chart and graph showing producer prices in the United States from 1985 to the third quarter of 1995. Total finished goods; Consumer foods; Capital equipment; Intermediate materials; Crude materials.
- Changes in producer prices for finished goods. // Economic Indicators;Oct95, p24
Presents a chart showing changes in producer prices for finished goods in the United States from 1985 to the third quarter of 1995. Total finished goods; Consumer goods; Capital equipment.
- PRICES. // Economic Indicators;Apr2006, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p22
Presents charts and graphs which list U.S. price indexes as of March 2006, including producer price index, consumer price index and priced received and paid by farmers.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Sep95, p22
Presents a chart and graph showing producer prices in the United States from 1985 up to August 1995. Producer price index for all finished goods; Total finished goods; Finished goods excluding consumer foods; Total finished consumer goods; Intermediate materials; Crude materials.