- France's merchandise trade. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/ 9/2014, pA02
France's merchandise trade deficit grew in May to 4.9 bil euro from 4.1 bil.
- External Sector: Recent Developments. // Tunisia Country Monitor;Mar2012, p13
The article offers information on the developments in the external sector of the Tunisian economy. It mentions that the country's foreign trade deficit has increased to 6.1 billion dollars in 2011 from 5.8 billion in 2010. It also notes that the country's current-account deficit surged in 2010...
- What Will the Next Export Boom Look Like? Kei-Mu Yi // Business Review (Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia);2006 Fourth Quarter, p19
This article examines the nature of the last export boom in the U.S., which happened in the late 1980s. It documents whether the increase in exports was accompanied by an increase in the number of export markets, export industries or exporting companies and factories. It predicts that the...
- Chapter 7 . Trade. // Montenegro Economic Trends;Mar2002, p40
Discusses the trading activity in Montenegro from January to December 2001. Comparison between the balance of the current account of Montenegro in 2000 and 2001; Details on the trade balance of the country; Information on the balance of services and problems of current account deficit.
- Chapter 8. Trade. // Montenegro Economic Trends;Jul2002, p42
Discusses the trade activity in Montenegro from January to April 2002. Balance of payment trends; Trade balance; Problem of current account deficit.
- Balance of Payments Remains Key Vulnerability. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Feb2007, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the account deficit of South Africa in 2007. The weakness of the rand in the middle of 2006 has worsened the country's balance of payments position. The balance of payments issue is expected to remain the primary economic weakness of South Africa until at least 2008...
- Trade Surplus To Peak In 2010. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Oct2009, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p1
The article forecasts that trade surplus in Argentina will peak in 2010. It notes that the trade accounts of the country continues to post strong surpluses due to the collapse of imports. The trade accounts is also said to be on course to reach the full-year target of 17 billion U.S. dollars...
- Romanian Current Account Outperforms. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/2/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p13
Reports on the statement from the National Bank of Romania that the domestic trade deficit has narrowed in the first quarter of 2003. Value of the current account gap; Effect of the Romanian leu on the domestic disinflationary process.
- Trade Balance Slips In March. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jun2006, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p5
Reports that the trade account of Mexico in March 2006 has fell into deficit. Total export of the country to the U.S.; Trade deficit of the country in 2005.