Best Product Launch Advertisement in Consumer Press
- Best Total Integration Program (for companies above $5 billion sales). // Medical Marketing & Media;Nov2004 Supplement, Vol. 39, p45
The article reports about the award winning total communications program with seamless integration across different media by Deutsch Inc. and Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp./Zelnorm. The "Tummies" campaign for Zelnorm received a near-unanimous vote from judges as the top integrated effort for...
- Best TV Campaign. // Medical Marketing & Media;Nov2004 Supplement, Vol. 39, p41
The article reports about the award winning advertising through television medium by Deutsch Inc. and Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp./Zelnorm. The advertisement is known as "Tummies" and is for Novartis' Zelnorm, used in the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The 60 second spot and drive to...
- Novartis Rolls Out Second DRTV Wave. Levey, Richard H. // Direct;5/15/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p11
Focuses on the direct response television advertisement created by Deutsch New York for Novartis Pharmaceutical's Lamisil drug. Value of the project; Description of the television spot; Brief information on the product.
- DDR on DTC. Dick-Rath, Deborah // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2009, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p22
The article presents the author's insight on the illuminating direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising campaign of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. and Deutsch Inc. for Exelon Patch. It says that the advertisement represents the real experience of caregiver daughters in communicating with their...
- Science photos wanted. // GP: General Practitioner;4/8/2005, p15
The article presents information about entries that are invited for the 2005 Visions of Science photographic awards organised by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. Prize money worth pounds 7,500 is on offer. The picture, called Pathways of the Mind, was a winner in 2003, and shows water diffusion in...
- CORPORATE ACHIEVEMENT HERO ? FINALISTS. // njbiz;6/30/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 27, Special section p6
The article profiles the corporate achievement hero finalists in the 2008 "NJBIZ" Healthcare Hero Awards. These include Atlantic Health which launched the Safe Patient Handling Program in 2005 that included testing portable track lifts in high-risk areas, Beautiful Smile which offers extended...
- Project Awards Salute Resilience in a Recession. // Site Selection;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p536
The article announces the 2009 New Good Neighbor Award winners including AMB Liberty Logistics Center, Franklin Electric Co. and Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Best Use of Direct Marketing to Consumers. // Medical Marketing & Media;Nov2006 Supplement, Vol. 41, p12
The article presents the Best Use of Direct Marketing to Consumer awards given to pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. The gold award was given to Ogily and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals for its drug Protonix, while the silver was awarded to MicroMass Communications and Novartis Pharmaceuticals for its...
- Novartis launches new U.S. facility. // Drug Topics;10/6/97, Vol. 141 Issue 19, p8
States that Novartis Pharmaceuticals has opened a million dollar manufacturing plant in Suffern, New York. What the company will manufacture; Exact cost of the manufacturing plant.