12 International Business Leaders Speak Out
- WTR volume 11 issue 1 Cover and Front matter. // World Trade Review;Jan2012, Vol. 11 Issue 1, pf1
A cover page for the January 2012 issue of "World Trade Review" is presented.
- Cross-Border Aggregation: Why Global Deals Are Hot. Cabell, John T. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;5/1/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p23
Discusses the factors that must be considered by United States periodical publishing companies before entering a foreign market. Experience with foreign publishing business models; Political exposure; Cost savings and financial investment.
- ITC Periodicals. // International Trade Forum;2001, Issue 4, p37
Provides a list of international trade bulletins which complement the books and technical papers of the International Trade Centre. 'Market News Service'; 'Export Quality Bulletins'; 'International Purchasing and Supply Link.'
- Tales from a skunk works. Trudel, John D.; Van Tyle, Sherrie // Electronic Design;12/2/93, Vol. 41 Issue 25, following p80
Discusses alternative economic indicators in global trade. Irrelevance of body counts in keeping up with developments in the Vietnam war; Definition of a structural deficit; Excerpts from an article in `Business Week' magazine.
- International Trade Bulletins. // International Trade Forum;2002, Issue 2, p37
Presents information on several international trade bulletins of the International Trade Centre. 'Market News Service'; 'Export Packaging Bulletins'; 'Trade Finance Press Abstracts.'
- Building Capacity to Compete in Business. Domeisen, Natalie // International Trade Forum;2004, Issue 2, p2
Presents information about the June 2004 issue of the journal "International Trade Forum."
- The Overseas Connection. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/27/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 81, p16
Focuses on the overseas expansion of American magazines. American titles planning to expand into Europe; Factors contributing to the growth of publishing firms planning international expansions; Investments of magazine publishers in their overseas ventures.
- Trade ins. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/24/97, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p18
Reports on the availability of several issues of the `New Hampshire International Traders Journal' which feature foreign trade in New Hampshire. Contributors; Content; Contact information.
- Partner Links. // Angola Country Review;2013, p107
The article presents the international partner links of Angola that has been selected by the periodical "CountryWatch" including regional partners, international trade and investment and business magazines.
- Photo credits. // World Trade Organization Annual Report;2013, p145
The article offers information on several photo credits in the journal "World Trade Organization" (WTO).