THE ANNUAL REPORT
- Accounts in Action. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Mar2002, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p112
Reports the handling of Hill and Knowlton regarding the public relations for narcolepsy treatment in the U.S. Conduction of educational awareness campaigns by Ketchum; Increase on the quality of care in nursing homes; Visibility on the immunotherapeutic drugs and corporate positioning.
- H&K's broad offer could pay dividends. Rogers, Danny // PRWeek (London);4/30/2010, p12
The author comments on the decision of British public relations (PR) firm Hill & Knowlton (H&K) to eliminate its traditional practice areas, namely, public affairs, corporate, consumer and internal communications (comms).
- THE WEEK. // PRWeek (London);11/5/2010, p4
This section offers news briefs related to the public relations industry in Great Britain, including the selection of Hill & Knowlton to handle the London 2012 Olympics sponsorship activation programme in the country by P&G, Lewis PR has been given a global brief by the Alita Hotels chain and...
- H&K hires high-profile healthcare pair. McGuire, Stephen // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2005, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the addition of the wife of Senator Joe Leiberman in Connecticut and CNN newscaster Levine on the public relations firm Hill & Knowlton Inc. Designation of Leiberman as strategic counselor on healthcare policy and public health initiatives; Appointment of Levine as senior vice...
- THE WEEK IN THE CITY. // PRWeek (London);2/4/2011, p9
This section offers news briefs related to the public relations sector in Great Britain as of February 2011, including the retention of Hill & Knowlton as the public relations (PR) adviser of JM Finn & Co., the appointment of Danny Phan as executive director of the Asia Pacific operations of...
- THE WEEK. // PRWeek (London);6/4/2010, p4
This section offers news briefs on the public relations (PR) industry in Great Britain as of June 2010 which include the loss of about 580,000 pounds incurred by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) last year, the selection of Hill & Knowlton by Casio UK to handle the latter's PR...
- most read. // PRWeek (London);11/26/2010, p16
A list of the top six most read articles from prweek.com/uk as of November 2010 is presented which includes "Royal Family Urged to Work Together on PR, After Public Polls Threaten Rifts," "London PR Consultancies Move for Advisers Mark Flanagan and Katie Myler," and "Hill & Knowlton Announces...
- Global Peace Index site widens its reach. // PRWeek (London);11/26/2010, p21
The article features the public relations (PR) campaign for The Institute for Economics and Peace's launch of the 2010 Global Peace Index, created by Hill & Knowlton in 2010.
- Notorious estate to be advised by H&K. Magee, Kate // PRWeek (London);10/17/2008, p4
The article reports on the promotion by Hill & Knowlton of the British Southwark Council estates as a major regeneration work gets under way. The Aylesbury Estate is one of the most disadvantaged council estates in Europe. A year's contract was given to Hill & Knowlton to handle media and...