Mixed Verdict on EchoStar's Q3
- DISH. // Satellite News;11/14/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Echostar Communications Corp. as of November 2005. The profits posted by the company for the third quarter of 2005 is revealed. The market performance of Echostar's stocks during the month is also presented.
- Competition:. // CableFAX Daily;4/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 69, p5
Reports on the increase in profit posted by EchoStar due to the rise of cable subscription in the U.S. according to figures released on April 7, 2006.
- ECHOSTAR PROFIT DIMS. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;11/8/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 28, p3
The article reports on the financial performance of satcaster EchoStar Communications Corp. as of November 8, 2006. The nation's No. 2 satcaster dropped its profits last quarter, but the stock increased on a higher subcount. Net income dropped to $140 million from $209 million. Revenue increased...
- DirecTV Post Gains; Echostar Profit Slips. // Satellite News;11/13/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of direct broadcast satellite provider DirecTV Group Inc. and satellite-TV provider Echostar Communications Corp. during the third quarter. DirecTV reported that its revenues increased 13% in 2006, while its net income more than tripled to $370...
- EchoStar on rise as subs paying more. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;8/10/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 27, p4
Presents the financial result of EchoStar Communications Corp. during the second quarter of 2005 in the U.S. Increase in the profits of the company as customers paid higher prices for satellite television; Detection of a slower subscriber growth of the company; Net profit of the company during...
- Higher Revenue, Lower Net For EchoStar. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/20/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p93
This article reports on the business performance of EchoStar Communications of Englewood, Colorado for the third quarter ending September 30, 2006. The company's total revenue has increased 16 percent to $2.47 billion. There has been an increase in the number of subscribers for its DISH Network....
- EchoStar Q1 Earnings Move Into The Red, Revenue Rises 16%. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/17/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p45
This article reports on the financial performance of U.S. Dish Network satellite digital television services provider EchoStar Communications in the first of quarter of 2004. EchoStar Communications had a 16 percent increase in revenue, hitting $1.6 billion, up from $1.4 billion in the 2003...
- Orbiting Wall Street. // Satellite News;5/15/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Echostar Communications Corp. which operates the Dish Network. Net income posted by Echostar for the quarter ended March 31, 2006; Impact of the legal battle between Echostar and Tivo Inc. on the financial performance of Echostar; Increase in the...
- Retrans Fiasco. // CableFAX Daily;3/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p2
Reports on the financial performance of cable operator EchoStar in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2005. Statement issued by EchoStar executive Charlie Ergen regarding its financial performance; Increase in the revenue of the company.