- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p22
Presents news items about executives in the United States cable television industry for the week of August 7, 2000. Promotion of Michael Mohamad at A and E Network; Appointment of Erick Rouille as general manager at Fox Kids Europe; Selection of Charles M. Warfield Jr. as president at a newly...
- A handful of MSO executives control what's on cable TV. // Broadcasting & Cable;07/19/99, Vol. 129 Issue 30, p24
Introduces several articles profiling programming executives of multisystem owner cable television firms in the United States as of July 19, 1999. Executives' role in the industry.
- High `Q' ratings. Burgi, Michael; Katz, Richard // MediaWeek;3/17/97, Vol. 7 Issue 11, Adweek p34
Profiles three American cable executives. Susan Packard, chief operating officer for Home and Garden Television; Mike Lazzo, animation expert of Hanna-Barbera's Cartoon Network; David Intrator, vice president of marketing and programming at MSO Marcus Cable Co.
- Cable's rising stars. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/29/96, Vol. 126 Issue 19, p46
Focuses on several cable executives who have been appointed to positions of power within the cable industry in America. Appointment of James Dolan as Cablevision Systems Corporation's president in 1995; Continental Cablevision co-founder Amos Hostetter's merger agreement with US West Media Group...
- PROFILE. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;9/23/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p13
Profiles senior vice president John Roberts of the Game Show Network in the U.S. Career history of Roberts; Achievements of the executives; Management of the interactive and online entertainment business.
- EXEC SHUFFLE. // Daily Variety;12/27/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 58, p11
Reports on the promotions of two executives in the cable broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of December 2002.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;02/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p30
Reports on developments related to executives in the cable television industry in the United States as of February 19, 2001. Promotion of John Hartinger as vice president of marketing and business development at A and E Television Networks; Executives appointed by ABC Television Network.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;09/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p20
Reports on executive movements in the cable television industry in the United States as of September 4, 2000. Adlink's hiring of employees for its Hispanic division; Lee Schroder's appointment as vice president for government and regulatory concerns at Cablevision.
- Cable Engineers' Toys Fill the Playgrounds. // Multichannel News;11/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p159
Presents a roundtable discussion among cable television (TV) executives in the United States on the technology used by the industry. Stability of digital television market; Launch of WebTV; Emergence of video-on-demand; Computer hardware and software to be used; Impact of the Internet and...