A Promo for All Seasons
- Olympics trigger early start to fall promo push. Levin, Gary // Variety;6/24/96, Vol. 363 Issue 8, p21
Reports on the promotional entertainment itinerary of television stations for the 1996 fall season. Impact of Olympics and high profile sports events; Use of pilot chips to introduce cast members and key relationships in series programs; Mechanics of day-and-date promotions; Concept advertising...
- Trio Buys Hour on KTLA. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;3/3/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p14
Reports the purchase of television time by Trio cable channel in Los Angeles, California from KTLA-TV to showcase the network's programming in 2003.
- The Buzz. // Campaign;5/22/2015, p25
A review is offered of a television advertisement for the "Humans" television series of Channel 4 by advertising agency 4Creative.
- 7 agencies vie for Fit TV. Buyikian, Teresa; McCarthy, Michael // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/19/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p10
Reports on the selection of one New York City- and six Los Angeles, California-based agencies to compete for Fit TV's $10 million advertising account. Contenders for the account; Requirements for creative presentations to the Los Angeles, California-based channel; Fit TV's advertising plans.
- Diary: Pick of the Week - 4Creative, Channel 4. // Campaign;3/27/2015, p27
A review is offered of a television advertising campaign created by advertising agency 4Creative for the television programs of television broadcasting company Channel 4.
- New nets move into prime time. Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;1/9/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p21
Reports on the season ratings race of television programs in the United States. Effect of the introduction of prime-time shows; Effect of the launching of cable television channels; Consumer target; Remarks on advertising.
- Cable Net gets serious. McCarthy, Michael; Edwards, Jim; Lucas, Sloane // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/20/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p4
Reports that cable television network Comedy Central has been in discussions with a number of advertising agencies about creative projects. Marketing plans; Singer Design's creation of a tune-in campaign consisting of print advertisements for the program `South Park'; Broadcast of spots from...
- Pure pop for now people. Sharkey, Betsy // MediaWeek;5/27/96, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p17
Reports on the launching of the television program `Nick at Nite TV Land' and the television network TV Land. Advertising strategies; Selected programs for the channel; Focus on the twentysomething age bracket.
- Adwatch 31 .03.10. // Marketing (00253650);3/31/2010, p21
A review is offered for the Supertelly television advertisement of British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC.