IPOs IN THE U.S
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 44, p17
Presents a chart depicting the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. market as of November 2004.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/2/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p17
Presents information, extracted from filings with securities regulators and reported by Edgar Online, which reflects recent and anticipated actions by companies that are headquartered or operating in Louisiana or otherwise of interest to local readers. Company/individual; Ticker; Form type;...
- CIT: Stronger now than pre-Tyco. M.S. // Asset Securitization Report;8/12/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the market capitalization of CIT Group Inc. following its separation from the parent company Tyco International Inc. as of August 12, 2002. Information on the initial public offerings of the company; Statistics on the issuance of asset-backed security by the company in 2001 and 2002;...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p22
Lists the top ten law firms in the United States in 2003 based on their work on capital markets both for issuing companies and the investment banks underwriting them. Law firms specializing in high-grade corporate debt; Asset-backed securities; Initial public offerings; Convertible securities.
- HomeBanc Does $IB ARM Deal. // National Mortgage News;9/5/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p7
Reports on the completion of a public offering of HomeBanc Corp. through HomeBanc Mortgage Trust 2005-4. Value of the public offering; Estimate on the amount of each class of notes issued and the respective interest rate and credit ratings; Operations of the mortgage securitization of the company.
- Manufacturers top the alternative finance chart. // Works Management;Jul2008, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p7
The article focuses on the result of the research regarding the financial initiatives of businesses in Great Britain. According to the author, Venture Structured Finance conducted the study which reveals that manufacturing industry is leading the way on exploring alternative fund resources...
- Searching for value in aircraft ABS . . . K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;4/12/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p1
Reports on developments concerning the aircraft sector in the asset-backed securities market as of April 12, 2004. Debate over the market's future and on what changes should be implemented; Differences in valuations and rating methodologies that offer structurally investors opportunities for...
- SEC looking to bulk up pro sups. S.M. // Asset Securitization Report;4/12/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's proposal designed to increase transparency for asset-backed securities investors. Possibility that the proposal could require issuers to include static pool statistics in prospectuses, which had generally been deemed unnecessary;...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p16
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) from October 6-12, 2005 in the U.S. Prices of IPOs; List of IPOs new filings and withdrawal.