Citi to Ship Energy Traders to Houston
- Citi Straightens Paperless Problem by Unified System. Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;8/16/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 126, p10
The article discusses Citigroup Inc.'s strategies for consolidating its credit card operations with its EDelivery software and for getting customers to switch from paper to electronic statements. INSET: Paper Cuts.
- Citi Announces New Cap on Fees. Venetis, Kyriaki // National Mortgage News;9/23/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p2
Reports the move of CitiFinancial to reorganize its point limits and sales practices in the U.S. Reduction of maximum points on real estate loans; Provision of optional protection summary to customers; Response of the company to presstime.
- PLANNING AND COORDINATING AN OFFICE MOVE. Mehta, S.J. // Management Review;Oct67, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p50
Presents tips for the facilitation of business relocation. Inventory of all the furniture requirements for each department; Preparation of the office layout; Outline of procedures to provide information to employees about the relocation.
- MICROSOFT LOCATES WORLDWIDE OIL/GAS BUSINESS IN DUBAI. // Computer Workstations;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on the relocation of Microsoft Corp.'s worldwide gas and oil industry software business in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Worldwide Oil and Gas Industries for Microsoft managing director Albrecht Ferling stated that the move provides company access to its customers from the...
- Exchanges raided by Commission. // Utility Week;2/17/2012, p5
The article reports that the European Commission (EC) has undertaken unannounced inspections at power exchanges in several European countries, a move that comes after the EC published new rules on openness for commodities trades including the energy sector.
- ICE TO RELOCATE DISASTER RECOVERY/PRIMARY DATA SITES. // LAN Product News;Jun2007, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p5
This article reports that IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) is relocating its technology operations and support systems to Chicago, Illinois, beginning in June 2007. The relocation includes a staged transition from locations in London, England and Atlanta, Georgia to Chicago for the back-up trading...
- THIS IS NOT AN OFFERING. Klee, Ken // New Yorker;6/25/84, Vol. 60 Issue 13, p31
Discusses the marketing history of Inference Engines Incorporated in New York. Fundamental forces propelling the world into an information epoch; Benefits of imploring development team; Strategy for enhancing market value.
- Ghandour keeps it simple. Collins, Daniel P. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Oct2005, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p82
Profiles Osman Ghandour, the sole principal of Forex Edge LLC. Stability of corporate profits upon the implementation of Managed Currency Program; Career history of Ghandour; Expertise in handling the forex market; Assessment of the systematic approach to commodities trading.
- Regulators have active month. Collins, Daniel P. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Sep2005, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p18
Reports on several activities of regulators during the month of August 2005 in Washington, D.C. Revocation of the registration of Pittsburgh-based commodity pool operator (CPO) Palomino Capital Management by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission; Application of an enforcement action by the...