Could Hilfiger Probe Nab Other Retailers?
- Tommy Hilfiger's Blue Year Yields Red Ink of $513.6 Million. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/6/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 114, p1
Reports on the financial performance and operations of the New York-based clothing company, Tommy Hilfiger Corp. in 2003. Declines in its men's and women's wholesale divisions; Retail operations; Impact of pre-tax reversal of a previous charge for specialty store closure expenses; Decline in...
- Stock weak, but Wall Street optimistic. Ryan, Thomas J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/16/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 116, p16
Reports on the performance of apparel firm Tommy Hilfiger Corp. at the New York Stock Exchange as of December 15, 1999. Closing rates; Investment analysts' recommendations; Cautious sales forecast for 2000.
- Asian issues fight back. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/10/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 25, p4
Focuses on the status of the clothing trade in the international market. Markets in Hongkong and Japan; Other companies and their status; Acquisition plan of Tommy Hilfiger.
- Hilfiger leases flagship space on Rodeo Drive. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/16/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 33, p2
Reports on the opening of a Tommy Hilfiger apparel store in Los Angeles, California.
- Tommy Adds the Letter 'H'. Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/11/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 30, p2
Focuses on the H collection of Tommy Hilfiger to be sold at Federated Department Stores in the U.S. Advantage of the H collection from other brands; History of the development of the H collection; Advertising campaign for the brand.
- Tommy rocks London. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/4/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the opening of the stores of Tommy Hilfiger Corp. in London, England. Opening of the flagship store; Distribution of the merchandise of the company; Attendees at the opening of the flagship store.
- 7th Avenue winners: A casual men's club. Furman, Phyllis // Crain's New York Business;11/21/94, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p13
Reports on the performance of garment manufacturers based in New York City. Success of Tommy Hilfiger Corp.; Increase in demand for casual clothes; Volatility of the garment industry.
- Tommy tightens up. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/1/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 22, Flash p18
Reports on the expansion of the product line of garment maker Tommy Jeans. Offerings of Tommy Jeans juniors and kids; Price range; Change in consumer tastes on wash; Changes in the company's logo and branding; Steps taken to launch the new line.
- TOMMY HILFIGER PUSHING PROMOTIONAL CHANNEL. // Wearables Business;Mar2002, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the promotional efforts of Tommy Hilfiger company as of March 2002. Information on the corporate sales division of the company; Availability of the corporate sales of a select group of Tommy Hilfiger Golf apparel styles; Details of the company's golf corporate offerings.